When and where?

Mistake. Ant Man was a shockingly good. I thought it will suck!

Rey was horrible. Always the same facial expression. I just don’t get the love she’s getting. And the droid was cute!!
Kylo Ren is another annoying one. Same expression. Whiny silly dude with daddy issues. Nope.

I severely doubt that. There’s no evidence to suggest it was any different than the other superhero garbage spat out by the marvel machine.

1 Like

How rude!!!

It’s an opinion lol.

i know. but i would suggest to give it a try

No thanks, I’ve had it up to here with superhero films and will not be seeing any more that come out.

What about Guardians of the galaxy

That one probably annoyed me the most. The characters were just an unlikable collection of “movie character tropes” - Greatest hits edition.

1 Like

oh dear…

Gaurdians of the Galaxy is one of the only marvel movies I liked after Avengers. After Avengers marvel became too flashy and boring.

comparing to DC its not. It’s colorful and nice to look at with great actors who can act and the plot is nice. DC only hit the jackpot with WW.

Which distracts from the generic and hollow plot.

True. The first 5 Marvel movies were excellent. Then came Iron man 3. Red people! Why??! :scream:

oh i will defend Marvel anytime. Marvel is supposed to be light and nice. And the plot is not hollow. Is very complex. Everything is connected

I loved Iron Man because it was kind of realistic. Iron Man 3 looked like a fantasy movie.

Tell me I haven’t seen an even remotely similar plot in at least 15 other films.

1 Like

Like what? A guy is building himself a metal suit and can fly, then a god from Asgard is coming to Earth to destroy the planet and another god is following him, then we have a guy who became the perfect soldier and was frozen for 80 years after the crash that saved the planet. Oh, and let;s see… there is this AI that broke free and the green guy that likes to smash things. And let’s not forget the guy that can make himself small (or big) and can talk to ants. Then well we have talking tree, guy who can teleport himself and stuff, a talking racoon! hmm where did i see that? well in MARVEL movies. Obviously the plot is everywhere. Very common. I agree, too many talking immortal trees, nordic gods and other stuff. Hollywood has to stop putting this plot in every single movie.

I think someone is triggered :joy:

Also that argument made no sense, you spent the best part of a paragraph angrily telling me how I’m wrong and then 2 lines telling me that I’m right. :joy:

For the sake of keeping this from deteriorating into a youtube comment stream I’ll end the argument here.

That was the irony. It is hard to read the irony from the text.

1 Like

Ok then. Lets get back to “when and where?”