When and where?

DSCN1932

I always hate this time of year. My cat doesn’t seem to mind it, though.

6 Likes

20171212_160951

12 Likes

On the train:

On the way home:

Also picked these up today:

12 Likes

Right now

14 Likes

20171214_111806
Cinema

8 Likes

I’m seeing it tomorrow!! Can’t waaaiittt

2 Likes

I really need to talk to someone about it!

Please don’t do it on public chats. I’m just anxious about spoilers :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is the wrong thread but I’ve always felt that watching a film in the cinema diminishes your judgement of how good it is because you’re distracted by loud sounds and bright colours. A truly good film is awesome no matter what you watch it on. I’m not saying that it will be a bad film but the last one was badly over hyped regardless of it actually being a solid film in the end.

1 Like

Oh no I’m not spoiling. I might explode but well. Let me know when you watch it!

@the_termin8r cinema is building up the tension and effect. It’s much better to watch it on the big screen than small tv or laptop. I love cinema and it never happened that I loved something in the cinema but hated while rewatching at home. Usually you can notice more at home than in the cinema. But this is why they invented DVD so emotional people such as myself can geek out at home again lol

2 Likes

I’m not saying cinema is bad, I’m saying your initial judgment might be a little off as you’re wowed by surface gloss. I distinctly remember watching Iron Man one in the cinema and loving it but then when I watched it back home I rethought my opinion on it, it’s still a good film (the last good marvel film) but nowhere near as good as I thought it to be originally.

Because you saw it again and noticed plot holes and stuff. With great sound system it’s amazing.
And excuse me last good marvel movie?!

Yep, the rest were boring twaddle, all copies of each other that were so blatantly a corporate excuse to make easy money off of fanboys. Disney/Marvel doesn’t even really bother trying to hide it.

The last one was not bad but the pre-last episode sucked really bad…

I love Marvel. I love the humor and the other stuff. Come on, Deadpool, Ant Man, Civil War the movies were great!

@jabinquaken you mean Rogue One? I loved it! The episode 7 was boring. I was like omg no.

1 Like

I mean “The Force Awakens”. It was really the worst episode. Even my granny is more fierce than this “the most powerful sith” guy, who was defeated by a girl who took the light sabre for the first time.
images-7

3 Likes

lol yeah, it was bad, maybe not as bad as episode six in my opinion, but it comes second to last

1 Like

I don’t understand all the criticism. I really enjoy TFA. It sure is similar to A New Hope and it has its issues, but overall it’s a good movie

It was boring. Like super boring. And Rey is not a very likable character. If it wasnt for BB8 I would hate it so much, but the tiny droid is just too cute!

Was ok

Didn’t even bother with that one

Horrendous plot.

Really? I thought she was ok. The droid on the other hand? A total annoyance.

They got the wrong actor. Otherwise the film was solid IMO.

1 Like