When and where?

There’s a limit to giving likes? Why is that?

1 Like

I have no idea why, but really I am out of likes too!!!:persevere:

1 Like

It’s to prevent spamming. Also how on earth do you manage to use up your likes? It’s not mandatory to like every single post someone makes :stuck_out_tongue: . Or you guys are too easily impressed. Lol

2 Likes

I will use up my likes (when they are restored) for yesterdays post… I am really easily impressed😂

My view right now

2 Likes

Thanks sister! How are you doing these day!!? :relaxed::relaxed::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know thats the limit. But i haven’t given so many and that msg came. This thread had some 30+ unread and i have just liked this thread for today. How can it be 100…

Exactly. Biggest qs that is bothering me since 2 day!!!

I am with u!

Nah. It isn’t like that. There were many great pics here since 2 weeks. That’s why i am out of likes…

• this bloomed some days ago…

5 Likes

You’re welcome! :rofl: all fine, thanks! hope to see you around more… :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am here lol. I was making a big post in ‘what grinds you gears thread’ :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Read! :joy: :joy: :joy: are you spamming everywhere? :joy: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: nice to read all your replies! :smile:

Exactly. I have stated sry for that in all posts lool :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Loool :joy: Nice to have you back!!! :hugs: don’t worry and write in all topics! :grin:

1 Like

Aww thanks. I am gonna spam a lot. So much is left to read :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s over the last 24h.

So its like they are divided per hour?? After a limit its like wait 11 hrs?

Few more from today

6 Likes

Roses are my favorite flower. I love the how beautiful thay are

Earlier this morning
!

It is growing each day and I am very happy because it was sick!

2 Likes

At Themepark Toverland in The Netherlands

5 Likes

The view from my room right now

4 Likes

Thats such a wonderful plant! :blush:

Thats pretty :see_no_evil: loved the skies