When and where?

Me? I’m fine; if you don’t get injured while doing something like this you’re not doing it right :stuck_out_tongue: .

The machine? In pieces, I kept some parts, the rest is in the bin.

1 Like

Glad to read this… :hugs: :smile:

Terminated… :see_no_evil: :joy:

3 Likes

Beautiful sun i love to see stuff like this just breath taken

I love pink clouds!

6 Likes

Nice view! and hellooo @georkost ! so many days without you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Happy to hear you again! :smiley:

Hi!!! It’s good to be back!! My phone (my beloved one) was thirsty and drunk a glass of water… I still have my old phone but its battery is horrible… So I was away… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m closed up in my house for at least a week being ill, so no updates for me for this thread. Received a paper, gonna go to the postal office tomorrow and check out what is it lol

1 Like

I hope tomorrow you will feel better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, i feel just fine. Doctors not allowing me to go to school :sweat_smile:

Are you still sick? What’s wrong?

1 Like

I saw this photo and in my ming I was like “oh, this looks like Greece” and then realised it was you that posted it. My brain is broken.

4 Likes

I can tell :joy: :

2 Likes

Such a weird day today, so yellow and dark (can’t really tell in the photos but yeah)

4 Likes

In the Czech Republic was a really nice day today :heart:

3 Likes

Yep, weird yellow skies over London today. Almost like a nuclear winter. In Uxbridge the air seemed yellow.

And yet this morning was normal:

2 Likes

Initially apologizing for such a big post! Sorry!!

@NickGr thats a nice pic! :+1:

@evooba they are great London pics! And finally again after many days i am enjoying London sitting at home :wink::wink: + i love your double rainbow. I wish i see them in real someday!! :smiley: :rainbow:

@the_termin8r great sky pics!! Loved those Sunsets!! :partly_sunny:

Loool! And you started trying to repair it! Great.

Same here! It reminded me of that!! :joy::joy:

Really. I used to do the same. Kept some things from the junk. It may be useful. And for you it will be. Probably in some future projects :+1::+1:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Yep!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! Now it says wait for 4 hrs to give likes! C’mon imma have given just 10 or something.(as far i remember) How can this happen! I hate this!! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Heeeey! Its great to hear that. At least you are back! :hugs::hugs:

Are you okay now @NickGr ? How’s your disease? Hope its curing in good speed… :no_mouth:

:joy: Lol eva. Yep you recognize you place very well.

(I will give rest of the likes after 4 hrs!! :tired_face::tired_face::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:)

Yep ! Its pretty!

Okay so my turn now. And i am gonna spam this thread nicely! :roll_eyes: Lool XD
So here we go!

• this are some nature pics. I took them during a walk

• this insect (moth i guess, i Ain’t sure) was sitting beside me since hours while i was studying. :slightly_smiling_face: Its a bit edited.

• now some sky pics. I got amazing ones :smiley::smiley:

• Some more spams. They were actually from my early morning study. Lol. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Aaaaahhh! I’ve still got 47 topics unread! I want likes. I will come back after 4 hrs! :wink:

Sorry guys it became a bit big post lol. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Don’t ‘! :hugs:

Where? It’s been quite some time since I’ve uploaded something here

1 Like

Oh no! Still out of likes…
I am talking about this one @NickGr

When and where? - #3058 by NickGr (its a link)

Welcome back to this thread @Honey8 ! :grin: :rofl: nice photos! :smile:

1 Like

You’ve given 100. That’s the limit for regulars.

1 Like