When and where?

kinda she´s a trail, pleasure riding kid, so he bought all for the horse and a frenship Jacket same style with her bff…lol kiddies, but in the way we did it this year (her birthday) it was the most relaxed of all 12, :relieved:

sounds good, i would have loved to have a party like that when i was a kid. but with no horses, i just dont get horses

1 Like

The weather’s weird. This was taken at around 7am while I was waiting for the bus

And this was taken an hour later at work:

2 Likes

Last night’s dead end:

I still can’t tell what car that is :confused:

I think it’s a 2004 Nissan Almera (silver in colour).

Very, very similar to this, so this model must be it:

1 Like

That’s the (half-crescent) moon. My phone camera is shit.

1 Like

WOW at @samuel_the_leader seems like times for deamonds and witches…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Come keep me company in my boring office

would you like me to bring sm coffee??? lol good morning Eva…lol @evooba whats the greek weather like today?

Morning! Already got coffee, thanks!
It’s hot, I’m just in a t-shirt. I had that jacket you see in the photo with me but I took it off, it’s too hot. (and it’s only 8:30am)

ot so if you´ll like to change weather [if it would be possible, ] here cloudy, rainy and 0-6 °C cold, why is it so warm so early in ya country? I´m jealous…:yum:
edit nice Jacket btw, Jeans?

Yeah, I’d much rather have cold than hot weather.

Thanks, apparently Mike likes it too cause he has the same one :stuck_out_tongue: No jeans today, just magic pants.

1 Like

where are you guys? show sm pics…mb???

Nothing interesting to show… haven’t gone anywhere different.

Slow is starting to melt

For yours, your winter doesn’t seem to end.

2 Likes

how nice lol :relaxed:

Wow, here’s how summer looks like in February in Greece

awesome, adorable, sun, warm, I adore your weather, here it´s like this
http://www.duden.de/media/full/W/Wetter-201100283316.jpg
it´s just copy/paste but it´s like this here in Germany