What's wrong with these guys?

Hi everyone, reply before now come, that I was the shit for a fan, please consider that I would like to hear your opinion, and do not want to be rightly rejected.

I was present at many concerts by Linkin Park
And I was always very happy when they have rocked the stage.
I have fantasies? Meanwhile (silk begin their tour at the end of 2010 Germany) come on stage to play their shit and go …
I have always appreciated the fan-friendly band in the world, always had a joke on stage, but neither Mike asks “hey guys, we have hardcore Linkin Park fans?” Chester still says “Hi all together,” there is simply nothing more.
I have always Linkin Park for their live appearances they have made love with so much heart and passion.
And the Meet and Greet allowed, not even take pictures with them, a walk by so that a part is signed. I’ve taken something like this for the whole day my two meter posters? I’ve been standing for hours in the rain? Where your love is gone? Hardly anyone jumps when they allude their great songs. Where are the hardcore Linkin Park fans?
I had 4 concerts are at 2010, and they were all shit. Tracklist play and goodbye.

You can leave yourselves time years… For a new album… For tour. I had always been your fan.I have been waiting for Linkin Park. EVER!!! So Long y need…
But so…
I have not the slightest desire to even go to one of their concerts…;(
I’m sad about it. I’m disappointed.
Is Linkin Park arrived on the money? Is that her record label? What’s up?
I know you have stress. But all RIGHT Linkin Park fan respect you if you want to take time.
During their tour they did not even partially where they were.
Where’s the fan-friendly band? Dead?
I am also way.
Linkin Park is different in any way more from other bands-rung. (Excluded from the summit)

love grettings

Well at the end of the day, you’re there for the music right? Sure it’s nice to have some communication between the audience and the band and that’s usually something they do pretty well but I you do have a point and if that’s how your experience was then that’s pretty strange. They seemed pretty OK when they toured over to the UK so maybe you’re just really unlucky and saw them on bad days?

I saw LP for the first time in Kansas City last year. They seemed like they were having a good time, but didn’t go to any extra lengths to be extra personable with the crowd. I found it to be just fine. Maybe LP has had security issues at shows that have caused them to be less personable then your earlier experiences? We have to remember, to the band LP is a business, it is their job. The make great music that we are happy to listen to because it mirrors our life experience to the same things that the band is happening to feel at the time. But that doesn’t mean that we have to be their best friends at the same time. I have been to performances where I could tell the band was spiteful of the audience. LP is very appreciative of their fans, even if they don’t become our best buds at a show.

u lost me at “hi everyone”
@.@

Honestly, to me this sounds like a completely different band. I’ve seen them live once, and that was the best experience i’ve ever had so far in my life. They did include the fans, the fans did jump, scream, sing and yell with the band.
But as a person mentioned earlier, you have to bare in mind that this is a job to them. And that they can’t become BFF with every single fans.

What’s wrong with you??? @.@
I have cookies, do you want some? :3

I was on live performance 12.06 in Odessa, Ukraine, LP play many song from all albums, and 2 new tracks.
This was amazing.

What’s wrong with you??? @.@ x2

Um, you do realize how many days straight they perform in countries miles and hours away from home, right? There are hundreds sometimes at Meet & Greets, and they are on schedule. They can only do so much. That’s why there are the summits, to REALLY spend time with their fans. Free tickets to this, free tickets to that, win this, win that. They pour their hearts out into their songs, their shows. Ever thought maybe the crowd is just so engrossed into the music, they don’t need to be screaming and jumping to enjoy? Mike is on Twitter and jokes and retweets and Phoenix shares pictures of his lovely dog, and the guys blog and they come into the crowd. I was LUCKY enough to go to the listening party with Mike, he was SO casual and fun and kind to us, even though he was fresh off the plane from Europe.
Sit back and go over your words. Remember you also have to put into the determination to REALLy experience the best. I try my best to try every opportunity they give. They do so much for us.
I hope you find your passion again.

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa]Um, you do realize how many days straight they perform in countries miles and hours away from home, right? There are hundreds sometimes at Meet & Greets, and they are on schedule. They can only do so much. That’s why there are the summits, to REALLY spend time with their fans. Free tickets to this, free tickets to that, win this, win that. They pour their hearts out into their songs, their shows. Ever thought maybe the crowd is just so engrossed into the music, they don’t need to be screaming and jumping to enjoy? Mike is on Twitter and jokes and retweets and Phoenix shares pictures of his lovely dog, and the guys blog and they come into the crowd. I was LUCKY enough to go to the listening party with Mike, he was SO casual and fun and kind to us, even though he was fresh off the plane from Europe.
Sit back and go over your words. Remember you also have to put into the determination to REALLy experience the best. I try my best to try every opportunity they give. They do so much for us.
I hope you find your passion again.

I felt like sad in Warsaw :frowning:
We all love them, we, as an audience rocked. We didn’t just sing the choruses with them, we sung the whole f’cking songs! We were waiting 5 years to come again to Poland, but they weren’t interacting with us at all. Even on A place for my head chester didn’t ask us to say ‘go away’, I was very disappointed :frowning:

I understand that it’s their job and they work hard, but their bad mood spreads to audience.

Reading a Google translated text is difficult, but I think I got what you’re saying. :wink:

The guys can’t be happy and energetic 24/7. They’re humans, just like you and me. The band you’re trying to define here, doesn’t sound like LP at all though. Maybe you’re simply asking too much of them?

I’ve been to two live concerts and I haven’t been disappointed yet. Sure they don’t talk between tracks, but they still dance around the stage during their songs and they sometimes crowdsurfe, which is awesome. So I feel like I can connect with them during a concert perfectly well.

Don’t expect to become BBF’s with them after a concert, and then I’m sure you’ll be able to better appreciate their live concerts in the future. :slight_smile:

Alright dude, calm your shit yeah. All fans are equal because one thing brings them together: their love for Linkin Park.

Sure there’s fans who’ve been here from the beggining, but there’s no such thing as a “hardcore” fan, stop being stupid. Sorry to sound rude, but I hate posts like this, the band would hate them too. They do they’re best at concerts to try and please everyone, and their actualy playing is perfect, so don’t moan.

I take into account what your saying, and respect it in a way because its your opinion. But its still a dumb opinion.

[quote=purrfect]What’s wrong with you??? @.@
I have cookies, do you want some? :3
[/quote]

I would like a cookie!

wooooooooooow u really love them so much, I’m impressed => all that u have said comes becoz u really care probably more than usual … I wish they will pay attention to this forum … but, please remember, they r humans so don’t judge them without knowing wat going on behind the scene (for everything there’s a reason)

wait, so if you win the meet and greet you CAN’T take pictures with them?! O.o

You can take pictures OF them, but you can’t have them get up and walk around the tables, and how do you say yes to a few and no to others? It’s only fair not to offer pictures to everyone. But you chat as you walk along, you can shake hands, you can get something signed.

You can’t take pictures of them while signing your item. I respect them so much for wanting to talk to you instead of your camera! They have such a limited time for the meet and greets that it is just simply being fair to everyone. You can have someone take pictures of you talking to them and/or having your items signed.

LPU is such an amazing community that you should be able to meet friends or someone help you in that department. Like Natasha said, they are tired from traveling and such. They’re also human! Don’t forget that. Can you imagine traveling and doing shows practically every day.

First the other girl’s post and now this…

Be grateful for the experience, some people who have been fans since the beginning have never even seen a show because they simply don’t travel to certain parts of the world!

I have seen every linkin park concert and tour in the USA since DAY one, in 2000. They have changed since then, but still every show is incredible. I have never left a show let down, or felt like I didnt have the greatest experience of the year. Back in the day they were not as known and doing festivals and they were harder, so we had the big mosh pits, more jumping, more energy. Since then LP sound has changed, there fan base has changed, its older, or softer young fans, not the hard core, scream, jumping old LP fans and old linkin park. TImes change. I dont think they even have that much time at a show now to interact with all the songs they need to play from all the different albums, and I would much rather have a sick light show and here all the great songs from all the albums, then have a 10 minute conversation while they are on stage to sing and rap. I think LP does a lot for the fans, the summit for example, LPU is great, giveaways, twitter, facebook, linkinpark.com, LPTV, plenty of interaction. I think your missing the greatness that LP provides. The one rainy meet and greet that I have seen a couple people complain about, I have to believe is a rare occurrence.

[quote=LPLUVSME2]
I would like a cookie! [/quote]
me shares cookies :3

[quote=Andrus]I felt like sad in Warsaw :frowning:
We all love them, we, as an audience rocked. We didn’t just sing the choruses with them, we sung the whole f’cking songs! We were waiting 5 years to come again to Poland, but they weren’t interacting with us at all. Even on A place for my head chester didn’t ask us to say ‘go away’, I was very disappointed :frowning:

I understand that it’s their job and they work hard, but their bad mood spreads to audience.