What's wrong with these guys?

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa]Um, you do realize how many days straight they perform in countries miles and hours away from home, right? There are hundreds sometimes at Meet & Greets, and they are on schedule. They can only do so much. That’s why there are the summits, to REALLY spend time with their fans. Free tickets to this, free tickets to that, win this, win that. They pour their hearts out into their songs, their shows. Ever thought maybe the crowd is just so engrossed into the music, they don’t need to be screaming and jumping to enjoy? Mike is on Twitter and jokes and retweets and Phoenix shares pictures of his lovely dog, and the guys blog and they come into the crowd. I was LUCKY enough to go to the listening party with Mike, he was SO casual and fun and kind to us, even though he was fresh off the plane from Europe.
Sit back and go over your words. Remember you also have to put into the determination to REALLy experience the best. I try my best to try every opportunity they give. They do so much for us.
I hope you find your passion again.

[quote=KevinKane]Alright dude, calm your shit yeah. All fans are equal because one thing brings them together: their love for Linkin Park.

Sure there’s fans who’ve been here from the beggining, but there’s no such thing as a “hardcore” fan, stop being stupid. Sorry to sound rude, but I hate posts like this, the band would hate them too. They do they’re best at concerts to try and please everyone, and their actualy playing is perfect, so don’t moan.

I take into account what your saying, and respect it in a way because its your opinion. But its still a dumb opinion.

[quote=Kevin][quote=NLopezdeArenosa]Um, you do realize how many days straight they perform in countries miles and hours away from home, right? There are hundreds sometimes at Meet & Greets, and they are on schedule. They can only do so much. That’s why there are the summits, to REALLY spend time with their fans. Free tickets to this, free tickets to that, win this, win that. They pour their hearts out into their songs, their shows. Ever thought maybe the crowd is just so engrossed into the music, they don’t need to be screaming and jumping to enjoy? Mike is on Twitter and jokes and retweets and Phoenix shares pictures of his lovely dog, and the guys blog and they come into the crowd. I was LUCKY enough to go to the listening party with Mike, he was SO casual and fun and kind to us, even though he was fresh off the plane from Europe.
Sit back and go over your words. Remember you also have to put into the determination to REALLy experience the best. I try my best to try every opportunity they give. They do so much for us.
I hope you find your passion again.

When we do flashmobs for them, they interract with us more - proven fact! Keep in mind![wink]

I’ve seen quite a few show and always been happy with the performance! I love, what LPU does, summits, m&g’s e.tc…Otherwise, I wouldn’t support them.

But I will agree with topicstarter a little bit. Watching RAR show in 2004 you can see, how much they talk to the crowd, joke with themselves and fans, having fun. Aand they were very famous back then too, rocking huge festivals. Now it’s more “thank you” and couple more regular lines they say at every show. IMO, it would be great, if they took a little bit more time between some songs and communicate with us a little bit more. Maybe it will also help to catch their breath and rest their throats. :slight_smile: It’s not a complain, but a suggestion.
Talk to us! It takes years to see you back in our countries!

One part of their communication they still do I like to see a lot. When Mike and Chester go to the crowd. :slight_smile: It’s awesome. If you meet, for example, Chester on the street, he will take time and sign your stuff and will take a picture with you (unless you’re being rude and trying to approach in in inappropriate moment).

So, I hope, they read this.

This is what I mean, Rock am Ring 2004 was AMAZING…yes… LP is Amazing, the best Band of the World, but I don´t like the Shows at 2010…
It was announced that LP would change a few things with the album “A thouthand Suns”, but I do not understand why they have changed their way of their occurrence?
It was clear that they will have new experiments, more work on the stage. But they really have in the concerts, where I was actually said no more than 2 sets of outside of their songs, I was just disappointed.

Why should something be wrong with me? I say only what suits me and what does not. I’m not saying that Linkin Park is shit, or they make shit music, I admit that I like to express their kind on the stage anymore.

I’ve been to 51 shows, the last one about a month ago. I do not recall a moment they didn’t take the time to thank us, talk a bit, and quite honestly- do you need them to tell you when to sing their parts? You also have to remember- they’re grown men, most now fathers. They are not going to be joking around as before.

And you got offended when someone asked what is wrong with you, for saying what you did?

Look at the title of your thread, and look where you posted it. You can’t be surprised at that if you are saying the same thing about the band we’re all here for.

That is some serious dedication! [mrgreen]

They just got old and boring, muaaahaaaahaaaaamrgreen(don’t beat me you hardcore fans! I love this guys)

[quote=intheend]u lost me at “hi everyone”
@.@
[/quote]

lol same

its kinda difficult to read this with your english skills but i think i slightly get the point

but not sure if you are dissapointed in the fans being not as hardcore fan as you
or in the band / the guys themselves

i do have to agree they should try to create more time so they can have more time with the fans @ MGs
some things are disrespectul but its not like they are being rude or mean

try to look at the bright side? if there is one for you

hey, I agree with you in few ways. my first LP concert was in 2008, the last in 2010 (my father didn’t allowed me to go on a lp concert when I was under the age of 18 -.-) My boyfriend was with me and he mentioned after the show, that LP didn’t interact with us. They say just “hello” and in the end “thank you, you were the best crowd ever”. these two sentences I’ve heared 2 years later again, nothing has changed. Okay, I wasn’t at 50 or more shows, but it was a bit like a disappointment, because LP was my saving in my badest times, so I hoped for more like RAR 2004 (I watched it on TV).
Nethertheless, my 2 concerts were amazing and a bit unreal. I was waiting 5 years for it and I will be on every concert neraby my hometown in the future.

I know that LP are just humans like you and me, but this treatment makes me feel that they are unreachable and uneven just humans.
If I will have a meet and greet, I would have a kind of fear to talk with them or ask for photos or signing items in the cause of they could be stressed/bored or see their fans as just a number in this moment.
overlooking my past, I have a big problem when I notice that a person talks to me half-hearted. I would rather talk with myself as with a person that seems stressed out.

I hope you understand what I mean, this brings aloofness, not a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. And I think most of fans have fear for shattered dreams, in cause of the treatment to live in axious when they meet them…

Nethertheless, I still love linkin park for their music and what they’ve done to me with their awesomeness of music.

Lp speaks more with the fans on a concerts as now…this is only what I mean…
I Miss that…