Whats the weather like where you live?

BRRRRRRRRRRR dude that is freeeeeeezing :smiley:

-20 C in Ukraine. Freezing here.

GOD :frowning: Will hit Germany by the end of the week ://

yep… I know that feeling! In Finland we have the same temperature :smiley: in Northern Finland was -38,7 C

yep… I know that feeling! In Finland we have the same temperature :smiley: in Northern Finland was -38,7 C[/quote]

I’m freezing too. Here is -20 C and lot of snow

Somewhere -5 to -10 here in Belgium -__- (Wish I lived in California lol FOR SO MANY REASONS!)

Hahahaha,it is still scorching here(kalbarri west oz). Three weeks over 38°c,last 2weeks 40+,46.6°on wednesday. I love summer.W[smile]

[quote=Weazel][/quote]

OH how unfair :PP I want it too :smiley:

Fucking cold right now in Moscow! Around -22-25 C. I need some gluewine! [mrgreen]

[quote=Skyolker]Fucking cold right now in Moscow! Around -22-25 C. I need some gluewine! [mrgreen]

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Skyolker]Fucking cold right now in Moscow! Around -22-25 C. I need some gluewine! [mrgreen]

Its nice as hell 2day in Jersey :slight_smile:

• 10 degrees here in germany, in the sun. :frowning:

Cold. Very cold. Now it’s -30 C in here northern Finland. There is snow but last year there was more than now. It was “fun” to sleep in a tent over one night…

-4 C in Stansted, UK, sunny with a bit of cold wind :slight_smile: but in January was around 10 C all the time, so funny weather

-20 C in Poland, lots of snow, cold wind, expect -30 C in the next few days… disaster :slight_smile:

-4 C in Pescara, Rome, lots of snow and it’s still snowing there, very cold at night…

[quote=LzRd]-20 C in Poland, lots of snow, cold wind, expect -30 C in the next few days… disaster :slight_smile:

It’s fucking cold outside… -18°C here in Germany.