Whats the weather like where you live?

Well, I come from Germany and now it should be normally winter. But I didn’t see any snow so far ^^ It’s just cold and rainy…

Can’t await summer! :slight_smile:

Greets,
Kevin ^^

Kiev, Ukraine. Pretty cold you know… but no snow at all :frowning:

Here in Milan (North of Italy) is pretty cold, it’s something about 2 to 8 Celsius

Here in the UK…It is raining, as always :smiley:

In Madrid, Spain it’s about 10-11º C I don’t find it very cold. I don’t need boots or jackets, or anything for winter. I don’t even turn the heat on. My room is “cold”.

There is rain now in Israel! Unbelievable!

STILL 40+c here, thunderstorms and rain inland,sunny blueskys over the ocean. epic beach weather.

Here in Hong Kong, in winter. So cold . 10-20 Celsius I think

Here in Michigan, the start of Jan has also been warmer then usual close to 60 degrees here. But today and fri it’s going to be getting colder again, were sapost to be getting about 2-4 inches of snow, and I’m kind of excited we haven’t rly seen too much snow so far and I like to watch it fall it’s so pretty. It’s still early in the season so we will see what happens in the next month or so… :slight_smile:

I think everybody thinks that Russia is covered by snow all year. But it’s not. I live in the European part (yup, Russia is huge), in Moscow and there were two very hot summers like in Africa or something like that. Plus, there was smoke so it was hard to breathe. It’s 5th or 6th winter without normal snow. It often rains here in December or January, when it should snow. Climate has really changed and in bad way.

Jakarta, Indonesia. currently raining like mad!

YES it’s sunny right now .)
Wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo

well i dont know about u farts! but where i am from. it is always warm with gray skies. :3

what[eek]…thats pretty hot there^^…
right now its snowing in germany and they say its going to be much colder (about -20 celcious…feeling like a polar bear)

india. its really cold here, dont feel like getting out of bed. But unfortunately we have no snow :frowning: i have never seen snow :"(

Here up north in Finland we’ve got lots of snow and -26º C and in weekend it went as down as -30 so bit warmer now [wink]

-17˚ Celsius , in here ^___^

[quote=LPwithme]-17? Celsius , in here ^___^

Here in Michgan, i said before we were getting snow well that melted not soon after it has been a rly werd winter so far. But yesterday we got three inches yay lol but it made the roads so dam slippery, i drove past a car in a ditch on my dirt road it was crazy some ppl need to take caution and drive slow. But yay im happy for some snow and i want more so i can play in it :slight_smile:

Hey, I live in Estonia and at this moment there around -20-30C, really cold because of near situated sea. But for till the end of March I`m in Samui, Thailand, here is +25-30C :slight_smile: Love it.