What TV series do you watch?

From the US I watch Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Ultimate Fighter, Bill Maher, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, Robot Chicken, Colbert Report and Daily Show.

From the UK I watch Top Gear, Doctor Who, Newsnight, Panorama, HARDTalk, Question Time and Frozen Planet.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
BMW M6 :smiley:
[/quote]

Great, somebody who knows it [biggrin]
Have you recognized, that they use Linkin Park songs in almost every episode ? Itā€™s so awsome ā€¦ last episode it was When They Come For Me.[/quote]

Yeah! that was so awesome as i saw that :smiley:
[/quote]

Galileo once used Faint for about 5 entire minutes, that was so awesome [lol][/quote]

really? wow :smiley:
They often use numb on tv and ats songs :smiley:
[/quote]

Well ā€¦ Linkin Parkā€™s songs are getting abused so fucking often, this is abnormal.
What Iā€™ve Done, Somewhere I Belong, Session ā€¦ I also heard the Crawling Piano in ā€˜Rach der Restauranttesterā€™ ā€¦ I like this show too, you know it ?
haha and every time I think, I hear an LP song on the radio or TV, Iā€™m like ā€˜Fuck yeah, turn this shit up!ā€™ and then I get so freaking nervous, just because itā€™s Linkin Park and I wanna show everybody that this is my favourite band [lol][/quote]

You are right, they use so much LP songs on TV. I even donā€™t watch TV much, but if i zapp in i regulary hear an LP song. i guess some editors at those TV stations are LP fans :wink:
And yeah itā€™s the same for me. I have to show that this is my fav band too. If i watch TV with someone, i just hear like 2 seconds and iā€™m ā€œHEY ITā€™S LPā€ haha.

The Big Bang Theor
How I Met Your Mother
Scrubs
Breaking Bad
South Park
King Of Queens

Thatā€™s my list :slight_smile: But i donā€™t watch them on TV, i mostly watch the DVDā€™s

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within][quote=Kristina]Dexter, Desperate Housewives, Weeds, Bones, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Hawaii 5 - 0, Nurse Jackie, Misfits, Eurika, Rookie Blue, Drop Dead Diva, Californication, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Castle, Warehouse 13, Southland, Breaking Bad, The Mentalist
[biggrin]

Sofi - Ohh, I watch so many tv shows!!! ā€“ me too!!!ahha series, which have been completed, i did not write e.g. Entourage, Human Target, Life on Mars UK, Ashes to Ashes UK, Life with Damian Lewis, oh! better stop! :smiley: otherwise, if I start to write all the series I ever watched it come out on two pages lol

B.L.A.C.K. - My Name is Earl ->so sad it got cancelled ā€“ YES!!! :frowning:

Tina76LP ā€“ Charmed ā€“ I love this show! :slight_smile: Phoebe and Cole - my favorite couple!
Zoscha -, i mostly watch in the Internet :smiley:

Dr. House, CSI: Las Vegas, Supernatural

I felt My Name is Earl lost its way, so I wasnā€™t heartbroken over the cancellation of that one, even if I did love the characters.

[quote=Christian]Dr. House, CSI: Las Vegas, Supernatural

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

Have you recognized, that they use Linkin Park songs in almost every episode ? Itā€™s so awsome ā€¦ last episode it was When They Come For Me.[/quote]

[/quote]

Galileo once used Faint for about 5 entire minutes, that was so awesome [lol][/quote]

[/quote]

Well ā€¦ Linkin Parkā€™s songs are getting abused so fucking often, this is abnormal.
What Iā€™ve Done, Somewhere I Belong, Session ā€¦ I also heard the Crawling Piano in ā€˜Rach der Restauranttesterā€™ ā€¦ I like this show too, you know it ?
haha and every time I think, I hear an LP song on the radio or TV, Iā€™m like ā€˜Fuck yeah, turn this shit up!ā€™ and then I get so freaking nervous, just because itā€™s Linkin Park and I wanna show everybody that this is my favourite band [lol][/quote]

You are right, they use so much LP songs on TV. I even donā€™t watch TV much, but if i zapp in i regulary hear an LP song. i guess some editors at those TV stations are LP fans :wink:
And yeah itā€™s the same for me. I have to show that this is my fav band too. If i watch TV with someone, i just hear like 2 seconds and iā€™m ā€œHEY ITā€™S LPā€ haha.[/quote]

So I finally found someone whoā€™s already as crazy as I am [lol]

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And yeah itā€™s the same for me. I have to show that this is my fav band too. If i watch TV with someone, i just hear like 2 seconds and iā€™m ā€œHEY ITā€™S LPā€ haha.[/quote]

So I finally found someone whoā€™s already as crazy as I am [lol][/quote]

Seems like [biggrin]

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seems like [biggrin][/quote]

haha :smiley: well i hate RTL for being stupid so they should not be allowed to use LP!

btw i forget to mention i love "the roast of ā€¦ " :smiley:

Donā€™t watch too much TV anymore, but I love House! The Office, Degrassi, The Lying Game

canā€™t remember what else lol.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha :smiley: well i hate RTL for being stupid so they should not be allowed to use LP!
[/quote]

Believe me ā€¦ I zapped into ā€˜Mitten im Lebenā€™ once, and they played Somewhere I Belong. On ā€˜Raus aus den Schuldenā€™ they had Leave Out All The Rest and other stuff ā€¦ so awful to hear such great songs on such a crappy TV channel.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Believe me ā€¦ I zapped into ā€˜Mitten im Lebenā€™ once, and they played Somewhere I Belong. On ā€˜Raus aus den Schuldenā€™ they had Leave Out All The Rest and other stuff ā€¦ so awful to hear such great songs on such a crappy TV channel.[/quote]

YAY!! finally someone shares the same feelings about that crappy rtl! :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Believe me ā€¦ I zapped into ā€˜Mitten im Lebenā€™ once, and they played Somewhere I Belong. On ā€˜Raus aus den Schuldenā€™ they had Leave Out All The Rest and other stuff ā€¦ so awful to hear such great songs on such a crappy TV channel.[/quote]

YAY!! finally someone shares the same feelings about that crappy rtl! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I feel the same about that [mad] rtl shouldnā€™t be allowed to use LP songs grrrr. Itā€™s like they give LP a bad image useing their songs for those crappy ā€œshowsā€.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]YAY!! finally someone shares the same feelings about that crappy rtl! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

The only good thing they air is ā€˜Wer Wird MillionƃĀ¤r ?ā€™ in english ā€˜Who wants be millionaire ?ā€™.

EDIT: Exactly this ā€¦ I bet those fuckers donā€™t even own the rights for doing that.

Scrubs, House MD, The Big Bang theory, The Simpsons, Family guy, The Vampire diaries, Sex and the city, Dariaā€¦
Going to start watching American Horror Story

[list]
The Walking Dead
House
Law and Order: SVU
Sons of Anarchy
Blue Bloods
[/list]

Thatā€™s about itā€¦I used to watch Smallville until it got canceled as well as The Event and FlashForward.

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC][list]
The Walking Dead
House
Law and Order: SVU
Sons of Anarchy
Blue Bloods
[/list]

Thatā€™s about itā€¦I used to watch Smallville until it got canceled as well as The Event and FlashForward.

Game of thrones