What TV series do you watch?

I watched it occasionally when I was 14. It was on before South Park, IIRC.[/quote]

I bet you watched it because of the sex scenes :smiley: :wink: kidding

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
Family guy (favourite)
[/quote]

So true ^^
I also like
Grip (a german motorsport show)
Scrubs
The Vampire Diares (somehow I like it)
MTV World Stage
Two And A Half Men
South Park

and that’s it. But I don’t watch TV that often, so it’s very rare that I watch South Park, TAAHM or Scrubs. And the rest I (to be honest) watch via internet.[/quote]

grip is awesome!
BMW M6 :smiley:

Great, somebody who knows it [biggrin]
Have you recognized, that they use Linkin Park songs in almost every episode ? It’s so awsome … last episode it was When They Come For Me.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

Have you recognized, that they use Linkin Park songs in almost every episode ? It’s so awsome … last episode it was When They Come For Me.[/quote]

Yeah! that was so awesome as i saw that :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

Have you recognized, that they use Linkin Park songs in almost every episode ? It’s so awsome … last episode it was When They Come For Me.[/quote]

[/quote]

Galileo once used Faint for about 5 entire minutes, that was so awesome [lol]

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Galileo once used Faint for about 5 entire minutes, that was so awesome [lol][/quote]

really? wow :smiley:
They often use numb on tv and ats songs :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
grip is awesome!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Galileo once used Faint for about 5 entire minutes, that was so awesome [lol][/quote]

really? wow :smiley:
They often use numb on tv and ats songs :smiley:
[/quote]

Well … Linkin Park’s songs are getting abused so fucking often, this is abnormal.
What I’ve Done, Somewhere I Belong, Session … I also heard the Crawling Piano in ‘Rach der Restauranttester’ … I like this show too, you know it ?
haha and every time I think, I hear an LP song on the radio or TV, I’m like ‘Fuck yeah, turn this shit up!’ and then I get so freaking nervous, just because it’s Linkin Park and I wanna show everybody that this is my favourite band [lol]

[quote=Kristina]Dexter, Desperate Housewives, Weeds, Bones, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Hawaii 5 - 0, Nurse Jackie, Misfits, Eurika, Rookie Blue, Drop Dead Diva, Californication, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Castle, Warehouse 13, Southland, Breaking Bad, The Mentalist
[biggrin]

I watch True Blood and The Walking Dead. And a german Daily Soap :smiley: (guess what Alex :stuck_out_tongue: )

How I Met Your Mother
Dexter
Californication
The Big Bang Theory
Cougar Town
Scrubs
3rd Rock from the Sun
That 70’s Show
Breaking Bad
The Simpsons
South Park
Family Guy
American Dad
My Name is Earl ->so sad it got cancelled :frowning:
Stromberg (German Version of The Office - I love it xD)

I watch Scrubs and some similar stuff (How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory) and a lot of anime series like Bleach, Fairy Tail, Higashi no Eden and lots more

Emh… let’s see …

Saturday Night Live (SNL) , 30 Rock, How I met your mother, Family guy, South Park, The Cleveland Show,The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs… I guess all of my favorites are comedies [lol][lol][lol]

oh yeah, this one wuz AWESOME =)

[quote=Bie]Emh… let’s see …

Saturday Night Live (SNL) , 30 Rock, How I met your mother, Family guy, South Park, The Cleveland Show,The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs… I guess all of my favorites are comedies [lol][lol][lol][/quote]

How i met your mother :slight_smile:
Yeah! same here! favourites are comedy shows!

If I remember correctly, Moby’s Play album is the most licensed album of all time. Every track has been licensed on a number of occasions.

Crap, I forgot about Spongebob, it’s awesome [biggrin]
And former I always watched King Of Queens, but they don’t air it in Germany at a normal time anymore.

@Bob: I guess Linkin Park songs are getting used even more … okay, but I just know ‘Flower’ by Moby, so I can’t really say.

[quote=Jats]Crap, I forgot about Spongebob, it’s awesome [biggrin]
And former I always watched King Of Queens, but they don’t air it in Germany at a normal time anymore.

@Bob: I guess Linkin Park songs are getting used even more … okay, but I just know ‘Flower’ by Moby, so I can’t really say.[/quote]

Its on air about 5pm or so
and i loved it!!!

The Vampire Diaries
Charmed
Scrubs
Ghost Hunters

i LOVE Dexter, The Vampire Diaries, and The Walking Dead! :slight_smile:
also, Person Of Interest, Terra Nova, Homeland, CHUCK, Falling Skies, Criminal Minds, Burn Notice and more :slight_smile:

Shows currently on air at the moment I watch are Criminal Minds, House and Boardwalk Empire.

Oh, a UK channel has been running The Sopranos from the beginning for a while now so Im catching up on that, we’re currently on season 4.