What TV series do you watch?

Dexter, Desperate Housewives, Weeds, Bones, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Hawaii 5 - 0, Nurse Jackie, Misfits, Eurika, Rookie Blue, Drop Dead Diva, Californication, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Castle, Warehouse 13, Southland, Breaking Bad, The Mentalist
[biggrin]

1 Like

I love The Walking Dead [cool]

Supernatural, Bones, Modern Family, The Mentalist, The Simpsons, South Park, The Big Bang Theory, Desperate Housewives, Smallville…

friends & nip/tuck were my favourite tv-series, now i’m looking desperate houswives & grey’s anatomy

1 Like

i watch The Walking Dead, South Park too
and i love nip/tuck too!! and The O, C.

XD I don’t watch much TV anymore but I mostly watch music channel like scuzz , and some cartoon chanel XD other then that I watch alot of anime episodes, the simpsons online =P

Game of Thrones, Dexter, Spartacus, Person of Interest, Californication, Breaking Bad, Homeland, The Mentalist.
also love 24, Smallville and Prison Break
and countless no. of anime, if you consider them too [mrgreen]

1 Like

[quote=Kristina]Dexter, Desperate Housewives, Weeds, Bones, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Supernatural, Gossip Girl, Hawaii 5 - 0, Nurse Jackie, Misfits, Eurika, Rookie Blue, Drop Dead Diva, Californication, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Castle, Warehouse 13, Southland, Breaking Bad, The Mentalist
[biggrin]

Man vs. Wild
Desperate Housewives
Cougar town
Sex and the city (yes! i do)
CSI las vegas (the rest sucks)
Medical detectives
Two and a half men
Family guy (favourite)
scrubs
the big bang (hybrid) theory
simpsons
scarred on mtv

Supernatural, Bones, Dexter, Prison Break, NCIS, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Castle, Criminal Minds

Californication, Modern Family, The Inbetweeners, Dirty Sexy Money, X-Files, Scrubs, Family Guy, American Dad, Friends, House M.D…etc

NCIS!!

and when it aired The Shield!

[quote=Matt Coughran]NCIS!!

and when it aired The Shield!

The Office: An American Workplace is my favourite TV show right now. Curb Your Enthusiasm just finished over here too.

Dexter, True Blood, The Walking Dead. Anything HBO produces. And Breaking Bad! Man that’s an awesome show.

[quote=Bob]The Office: An American Workplace is my favourite TV show right now. Curb Your Enthusiasm just finished over here too.

Dexter, True Blood, The Walking Dead. Anything HBO produces. And Breaking Bad! Man that’s an awesome show.[/quote]

So you Like sex and the city too? (hbo) xD

Grey’s Anatomy, House M.D, NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, Entourage (just ended actually), Castle, Human Target

I watch Two And A Half Men and Chuck …

I watched it occasionally when I was 14. It was on before South Park, IIRC.

Dr. House, CSI NY, The Mentalist, Supernatural, NCIS, Greys Anatomy

So true ^^
I also like
Grip (a german motorsport show)
Scrubs
The Vampire Diares (somehow I like it)
MTV World Stage
Two And A Half Men
South Park

and that’s it. But I don’t watch TV that often, so it’s very rare that I watch South Park, TAAHM or Scrubs. And the rest I (to be honest) watch via internet.