What Toots Your Horn?

:tada::man_dancing::boom::stuck_out_tongue::fire::joy: Yaaaay

10 Likes

Congratulations @theearlywalker and @DavidZinssler ! So happy for you both!

2 Likes

Had a great time with Thrice and Brutus yesterday! It took a while before the crowd became energetic though. It was only during the encore when everyone lost their minds :smile:. So it wasn’t as wild as Rise Against a couple months back, but it was fantastic nevertheless,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkKiAVoj7Vt/?taken-by=rickvanmeijel

7 Likes

Nice you enjoyed it! :sun_with_face: :hugs: :smile:

1 Like

Amazon’s return policy :grin: lol
Had a sub delivered, there’s a little crack on the mounting edge, I was like eh it’s fine I’ll brace it, then figured I had time to have the replacement arrive before I install it, they say they can’t return the product but will send a replacement for the inconvenience , I’m like whaa? It’s functional they’re like no no it’s damaged :star_struck: me: well…if you must…:grimacing:

3 Likes

I didn’t even know you could get a submarine on amazon. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:joy: oh yeah man, there’s either diesel electric or nuclear,
storage is the real issue though :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The first part of my sleeve is done, :tada: it was something inbetween spiritual and lovely to get it - :heart_eyes: highly adrenalized :crazy_face:and I am super happy right now, gonna post the pics tomorrow in the tattoo thread

8 Likes

Very happy that you’re excited! :grin: take care of it :hugs: can’t wait to see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So happy to hear this right now! You worked so hard and absolutely deserve this
Forgot to put this, but here, this is for the graduation @NickGr

Weekendzzz-2

11 Likes

I know that image is meant as a joke, but I strongly suspect he usually eats this much…if not more. :joy:

5 Likes

Impossibre!

I am freaking hyped that @OneMoreLight2017 met Mike today in Cologne YAAAAY :tada::tada::tada::tada::heart::heart::heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2::crazy_face:

7 Likes

Wooooww @OneMoreLight2017 you’re soooo lucky!

2 Likes

Yaaaay!!! Congrats @OneMoreLight2017 !! :heart_eyes: :heart: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :tada:

2 Likes

It was amazing newssssss!!! I am sooo happy for her too! I still have the same smile since she told me!

2 Likes

That’s so cool @OneMoreLight2017!! You’re so lucky! :heart_eyes:

My friend is about to about to have the baby

:gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations to your friend, that’s amazing!

2 Likes