What Toots Your Horn?

@Honey8 has written a wonderful review of my EP and I’m so thankful :blush:
https://inspireart.in/2018/05/28/musical-notes/

8 Likes

Glad! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Spamming here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s good to be out of the dark ages. I think we’ve gone for a 50 Mb/s deal this time as opposed to 100 due to pricing, but 50 is more than enough.

Also I’m going paintballing on Sat.

5 Likes

Turns out we are on a 100 deal, they just hadn’t activated the 5G yet.

2 Likes

You are my sister
And I love you with all my heart
You deserve all the love in the world
And you will get it in a place to start
There is nobody else like you
You are someone very special because you are you
And this is only one of the many reasons I love you
I know you’ve suffered so much
And its left a pain inside of you
But the pain will never last
Because we are with you
You are never alone again
You have us forever
In this life and the next
We are together forever
And I love you too you are my daughter dear, your heart is like a book- open for everyone to reach a look, it keeps all your beauty for us to see, words can’t explain what you mean to me

You already have seen lots of pain, trapped on the edge guilt train - but believe me- cause I know it for sure- the love in your heart is rine and pure

Your strenght and power are just incredible- so much strenght invisible- the lord made our path to cross- oh I am so thankful god-

I found a loving daughter in you, and believe me -what I tell you is true: You will never be alone again - because we go together until then …

A poem for me by Charles @chigokurosaki @theearlywalker Pat

I fell so happy right now I love it

9 Likes

That’s awesome! :heart_eyes: so sweet… :heart:

2 Likes

Seen my son graduate school for graphics design and seen my youngest son getting his safe together and going to school more and knowing that my boys are doing good. And seen my boyfriend doing so good with everything.

7 Likes

Glad to hear you’re in a happy place :grin:

Today i bought a ticket for the Show in Vienna😍

So I have tickets for

Paris
Cologne
And Vienna

On top i just got inked today:
IMG-20180615-WA0057

Uploading…

9 Likes

IMG-20180615-WA0056

9 Likes

3 shows!? You’re soo lucky!

1 Like

Yeah i know😅

I thought that if this is the last tour mike will do in his life, i have to go to as much events as possible

4 Likes

I have a sister poem too :grin: i worked in it for ages then painted a picture, took a photo of it and overlayed the poetry over the paining to get it printed and now its a tin sign for sis to hang on the wall :grin:

Heres mine

For chell

Finding yourself
belonging to a group of strangers
Who know your name
Not your heart
Is the greatest reason for change
Though a lonely day
It is most profound
For it is precursory
to the greatest moment you can experience
The moment you can announce
This is who I am
This is who I want to be
Less the shackles of outside opinion
This is my reason for enduring anything short of happiness

That precious moment you can call yours alone
When you realise
All you are worth
Is more than you ever knew

It is then you can strive for greatness
it will then no longer feel
like clothes that don’t fit
You will own yourself in a way you can be proud of

You will no longer need makeup
Or amour
Or masks
Because you will feel truly beautiful

Just like the person I already see.

On topic: tooted my own horn that i actally had follow thru

5 Likes

That’s a wonderful poem great job

My mother is blasting post traumatic

1 Like

Another poem?! :heart_eyes::smiley: Hold on! I am opening a thread which I wanted to since 3 weeks lol…

All poets in the houuseeee shout out for ya guys!

1 Like

That’s sooo cool! Awessoomee!

Actually ive been confused about this there is a thread i opened on poetry ages ago that gets like no hits, ace and a bunch of others post in the barracks and others art posting in the art forum…whats the best way to consolidate this? And should we have open poetry in a thread that lots of us all post in and give feedback or open a thread for ourselves individually so we can have completed works by ine individual? If anyine knows if there is already a system in place let ne know because im usually a bit sleep deprived when i come here and get a bit mixed up by the best place to post

1 Like

I’m not sure what’s what or if there’s any rules to it but I think everyone has kind of opted for making their own individual thread to consolidate their work
I’d say just continue that way by changing your thread’s title to be your own particular place to post what you want to share :slight_smile: Im thinking of doing the same…

2 Likes