What Toots Your Horn?

I confuse the songs too. lol

2 Likes

070618123807061812410706181240a07061812390706181241a0706181240

Got a package from my sister Stephanie @StephLP18 thank you for this, it means a lot that you would do this :yellow_heart::blue_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::revolving_hearts: thank you for the love in this and for being as wonderful as you are.

8 Likes

That’s so lovely :blush: @StephLP18 - and you deserve this really @chigokurosaki - soo happy for you :tada:

1 Like

you are welcome brother

1 Like

now the triplets all have one

2 Likes

This week I finished an incredibly mindblowing book by Larken Rose called ‘The most dangerous superstition’. Really recommend it! See this video as an introduction to the book:

3 Likes

Thanx for the recommendation :blush:, the title sounds absolutely interesting! @rickvanmeijel

And guys? Today I brough the trashbag into the trashcan… as I left the house I found a pack at my front door aaaaaand:

:tada::balloon::tada: YAAAAY - finally I am the lucky owner of the PT-bundle :heart_eyes: :dancer: ( Dumbo me ordered at the US-shop and not at the european one… that’s why it took so long) I am happy :relieved:- very happy :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Glad you have it pat enjoy it

1 Like

I just finished my new youtube video…there is at least one moment in the video that everyone in here can relate

Link?

There is something like an easter egg at 02:04 and 05:07

2 Likes

:joy:

You should have built the enclosure first, then placed the small white box in the enclosure and opened it. That way you would have avoided a runaway spider twice. Also good thing it didn’t start flinging hair at you.

Runaway!?!?? :scream: :skull: keep that creepy thingie away from me!! :fire:

You should be a feat in his next vid. :joy:

2 Likes

This species isnt messing around with hairs…thats the positiv and a negative aspect about it…on the other hand they will bite immediatrly if they are stressed

Btw guys i would be very happy if you follow my channel​:grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Would be hilarious or not? @lpfan61 how bout something like an " i reacted to" video

3 Likes

It would be: “see how lpfan pass away” :unamused: :frowning:

4 Likes

I’d watch it. :joy:

2 Likes

Would be so funny🤣

2 Likes

:unamused: :frowning: noooot at all!