What Toots Your Horn?

:heart_eyes: thank youuuu for keeping the UK as a safe place! :grin:

Please, the torture chamber is full of spiders I canā€™t even see. I know theyā€™re there because thereā€™s webs outside on my windows and I usually find a web across my headphones as well as in the corners of the ceiling and behind my speakers. :joy:

:scream: find them all and kill without regrets!!

1 Like

Do you have any idea what sort of places they hide in? Usually ones where I canā€™t reach or get to without having to move half the stuff in my room.

Something like that? :point_down:

s-l300

Thatā€™s what toots my horn! :smiling_imp:

I donā€™t need it. Also that stuff doesnā€™t work. At least the ant version doesnā€™t.

Spray it directly on IT and see the death come alongā€¦ :smiling_imp: (not the ant one, itā€™s weak)

EDIT: I do by afar and it works!!!

1 Like

How can I spray it directly when I canā€™t even find them? Also isnā€™t it a repellent and not a killer?

Lol I put a random picā€¦ :sweat_smile:

No, I meant in general.

Whatever chemical worksā€¦ I did with a degreaser cleaning product onceā€¦ :smiling_imp:

EDIT: not that I do every timeā€¦ it happened 2-3 times when I was aloneā€¦ then waited for dad to come back home and asked him to remove the corpā€¦ :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Spiders arenā€™t a problem for me.

You were the kid burning ants with the magnifying glass at some point huh? Lol

Loool! :joy: no, I donā€™t harm any animal/insectā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Not even this one? :spider:

Too scared to even go near THAT thingā€¦ :sweat_smile: Just when Iā€™m alone Iā€™m ā€œcreativeā€ in finding a way to kill it without be too closeā€¦ lol :sweat_smile: :joy: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Or you could always stomp on it, works just as well :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

:blush:

10 Likes

Wow, again? How many times have they made you artist of the month now?

Well done.

1 Like