What to sign @ M&G?

Right now Im very happy, that there will a M&G at a show I visit, but really I dont know, what to sign there.

On the last I let them sign one of the ats-World-Tour-Shirts and its very beautyful on my wall, but whats up next? I think of buying another “Hybrid Theory”-CD and I think its good, but I will be happy about some ideas.

Far more Im interested in the stuff, people let get signed. Which stuff you consider that special, that you take it to the M&Gs?

At last I want to share my special shirt with you, (I hope this works and I dont need to edit it)

Greets
Wolle

id say your arm or anything crazy but then again its too bad it goes away when you take a shower…

a CD is a good idea
but how about just standard things that you use in your daily life ?

like a magnet that you have on your fridge or your tv controller
computer mouse etc

that way you will be reminded of the awesome MG every single day because you see those items like almost every day

:smiley:

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]id say your arm or anything crazy but then again its too bad it goes away when you take a shower…

a CD is a good idea

computer mouse etc

that way you will be reminded of the awesome MG every single day because you see those items like almost every day

[/quote]

Well, that shirt is on my wall in my sleeping room. In fact I see it everyday! But I would like to see that faces, if they have to sign such strange stuff :smiley:

Whats about underwear? :smiley:

I got a signed ATS poster from the M&G but next time I´ll take the HTEP (LPU1.0) for get signed

[quote=Wolle]

Whats about underwear? :-D[/quote]

haha i like the idea
original
but it will get washed off im afraid

hm, what about
one of your fav items from your childhood?
like a teddybear or a glove i dont know

or maybe… your cellphone and if your cellphone is black at the back of it, bring a pencil with you in a different colour , a bright colour so it stands out more

Damn have the same problem :stuck_out_tongue: I’m thinking about HTEP but I’m unsure if I want to unseal it :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe LPU11 just like my already signed LPUX? OR maybe a custom made flag I’m going to have:P Any ideas?:smiley:

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]id say your arm or anything crazy but then again its too bad it goes away when you take a shower…

a CD is a good idea

computer mouse etc

My A Thosuand Suns Vinyl (or if the new album is out by the time I get to a M&G, that albums vinyl if their is one) - I would like to get my Linkin Park teddybear signed as well, it was made for me by my partner which would be sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I had to think on this too :confused: If I ever go to a M&G, I would bring LP CDs or CD covers for them to sign. That’s something you can use.

Note that you only can bring ONE ITEM to be signed at a m&g. So you all have to be sure about your item to be signed :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]Note that you only can bring ONE ITEM to be signed at a m&g. So you all have to be sure about your item to be signed :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]Note that you only can bring ONE ITEM to be signed at a m&g. So you all have to be sure about your item to be signed :slight_smile:

Really. Imagine all people bringing all their cd’s to be signed. In my case over like 130? Don’t know :stuck_out_tongue: So be really sure You have 1 item and one item only. You can’t give 2 things to be signed!

Go vinyl. Vinyl is “hot right now”.
If you don’t have any vinyl then a limited edition poster or CD.

I think the trick is to take in something LP branded that is already quite special.
Vinyls, LPU CD’s, and tour posters have limited print runs so they are quite nice to get scribbled on.

If that’s too boring then take a really random item. Something they wouldn’t have signed before. Something both you and the band will remember for a long time.

:slight_smile:

The same situation =)
On the one hand it would be desirable it to sign, on the other hand - it is a pity to unpack)))

A poster from the points store will be perfect. :wink:

I’m thinking of letting my LPU9 vinyl that is handnumber getting signed but the problem is how to take that to a festival xD

it’s would be great )))

I’m thinking about signing a “Hybrid Theory” CD or a “LPU11” CD, as the first CD was the first CD by Linkin park I bought and the second one - is the first LPU CD I have got.

The same situation =)
On the one hand it would be desirable it to sign, on the other hand - it is a pity to unpack)))
[/quote]

I have a sealed and an unsealed one so their´s no problem [smile]