What to sign @ M&G?

The same situation =)
On the one hand it would be desirable it to sign, on the other hand - it is a pity to unpack)))
[/quote]

I have a sealed and an unsealed one so their´s no problem [smile]

[/quote]

I stay with my underwear idea^^

sign your arm and then tattoo it! ;D

I wanted to brinf my ATS vinyl but I’m scred it will broke during the concert afterwards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So I think I’ll bring my home-made Linkin Park "laminated “pass” thingy

Same problem but i think i’ll take the box of ATS deluxe edition with me & put my vinyl in their it’s pretty hard so it will be able to hand a shock & put some foam (or what ever it’s called) in it so it’s protected with soft thing on the sides;)

Me too =) but I want to sign a new CD…somehow…without unpacking… =)

[quote=Hanna]sign your arm and then tattoo it! ;D
[/quote]

haha thats a good idea
hardcore LP fans would totally do that
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N][quote=Hanna]sign your arm and then tattoo it! ;D
[/quote]

haha thats a good idea
hardcore LP fans would totally do that
:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Depends on the weather. If it would be an inside arena show, no problem but this years Warsaw gig is at a stadium :confused: Signature+sweat=nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

Same if it’s about ATS Deluxe or LPU Vinyl. If You have somewhere to leave it thats great. But otherwise it’s just too heavy (I know that, You don’t? :P)

ah yeah
you got a point there i guess

tbh i don’t care to have something like a Vinyl in a box on my back xD i always go to festivals with my backpack + most of the time their are alot of stuff in it:p xD
like bottles , sweaters ,ect so a Vinyl in a protected case will be aight imo & it’s only during the show so it’s aight , first time i had the book of MTM in my backpocket of my pants:p that was a pain in the ass:p xD
but i’m going to look for a good solution if i don’t find any i’ll find something else to sign :smiley:

[quote=Sirbajo][quote=michalangelo]
Same if it’s about ATS Deluxe or LPU Vinyl. If You have somewhere to leave it thats great. But otherwise it’s just too heavy (I know that, You don’t? :P)
[/quote]

tbh i don’t care to have something like a Vinyl in a box on my back xD i always go to festivals with my backpack + most of the time their are alot of stuff in it:p xD
like bottles , sweaters ,ect so a Vinyl in a protected case will be aight imo & it’s only during the show so it’s aight , first time i had the book of MTM in my backpocket of my pants:p that was a pain in the ass:p xD
but i’m going to look for a good solution if i don’t find any i’ll find something else to sign :D[/quote]
Well ok but after a show Your back is killing you right?:stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t think please, but it seemed to me that the arrow leads from the middle-below (not from the sign) and if the t-shirt got guy, then you probably can guess that ends up in mouth Brad :'D sorry, but it’s hilarious, serious - not noticed

Don’t know if its only me but it took a while to decrypt Your post :stuck_out_tongue:

My back hurt like without a backpack also :smiley: but to get a vinly singed i would bear the pain even more haha:D

If I ever had the chance to get a signature (god i hope this day will come) then i’d screw of the Pickguard of my guitar and let them sign this! If you play the guitar you could do the same…
(sorry for my bad english)

I would get my laptop signed. Because it’s one of my most important things to me and I use it almost every day so they will see how much they mean to me 'cause only a few people are allowed to even touch my laptop :smiley:

• btw; he’s called K.D. And yes, he’s male.

Damn it! Sorry haha :smiley: you understand?

Damn it! Sorry haha :smiley: you understand?[/quote]
Haha yeah :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

And if You guys want to get Your guitars or laptops signed I’d like them to sign my downhill bike :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn it! Sorry haha :smiley: you understand?[/quote]
Haha yeah :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

And if You guys want to get Your guitars or laptops signed I’d like them to sign my downhill bike :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

LOL :smiley: the Pickguard is actually pretty tiny so i think (if I’d screw it off) it would be ok :wink:

[quote=RappyLovesLP]
LOL :smiley: the Pickguard is actually pretty tiny so i think (if I’d screw it off) it would be ok ;)[/quote]
I know :stuck_out_tongue: I was joking :smiley: Anything signed by LP is precious :slight_smile: Even a tissue :stuck_out_tongue: If Igot a pickguard signed, I wouldnt play on that guitar ever again:P So think about something different:P Maybe a drumhead? This seems to be popular nowadays :smiley:

i’m thinking about let them sign my arm and i will get it tattoo’ed the next day… but i’m hesitating… not that i dont want it, more like that i know i well get more tattoo’s in the future, as in full tattoo sleeves xD

My hybrid theory ep