What song do you want to hear live again?

aa, I wanna hear points of authority again! it reminds me of the moment when Mike threw water on me :D[/quote]

Lol. xD That would be cool [lol] In the last LP-show I saw people fighting over Mike’s water bottle.
But anyway back to topic, I would like to hear exactly same songs plus Session, Hands Held High, In Between, In Pieces and Breaking The Habit (they didn’t play it in only show were I’ve been)

aa, I wanna hear points of authority again! it reminds me of the moment when Mike threw water on me :D[/quote]

Lol. xD That would be cool [lol] In the last LP-show I saw people fighting over Mike’s water bottle.
But anyway back to topic, I would like to hear exactly same songs plus Session, Hands Held High, In Between, In Pieces and Breaking The Habit (they didn’t play it in only show were I’ve been)
[/quote]

It’s so weird that Chester said they won’t play Breaking the habit anymore…But why they played it in Russia? :’) Breaking is so good live song! I want to hear it again

the most beautiful songs is Breaking The Habit, In The End, and Don’t Stay;););):wink:

Easier to Run, Wretches and Kings, Hands Held High

the one and only…figure.09

haha wanna hear every song live _

Easier to run & runaway → tough desicion :wink:

ALL
but, from the ones I’ve heard live… ALL
On stage those guys deliver every single song in a freakin amazing way.

‘‘dedicated’’ anyone?? i would love to see mike rapping the stage… :slight_smile:

so to be ontopic again i would say easier to run…it’s been said only 1 time…i think i red somewhere that dave hates that song…me no care…:stuck_out_tongue: i want to hear it live…[smile][cool]

[quote=Dayana M]ALL
but, from the ones I’ve heard live… ALL
On stage those guys deliver every single song in a freakin amazing way.[/quote]

I agree [biggrin]

QWERTY, Reading My Eyes, Somewhere I Belong, From The Inside, Don’t Stay, Valentine’s Day, High Voltage, Figure 09 and Pushing Me Away. I really want SIB and Figure09 back to the setlist.

I would love to hear qwerty, don’t stay, hit the floor, runaway and few more which they probably not gonna play again…

I would like to hear One step closer in Reanimation style. Like the Meteora World Tour 2003/2004. That was amazing :wink:

it really was !

I havent seen them perform Hands Help High i think that would be pretty cool :slight_smile:

I would like to hear ANY song, because I never saw them live ever. But if could choose 2 totally different songs, I wish The Messenger and QWERTY.

Agreed with him, Hands Held High for sure.
After that I would like:

Lying from You, From The Inside, With You, Part Of Me, QWERTY, In Between, Place for my Head, Iridescent, Papercut, and many more, Actually I love every single song sang live :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the best! I have heard twice that Mike’s own version of hands held high when he raps without any music.

I really like the Hands held high version on Projekt Revolution…In the end Phoenix in the backround was louder than Chester