What song do you want to hear live again?

qwerty, Figure.09, a place for my head, dont stay, runaway ( but chester hates that song :frowning: )

Why he hates that? that’s so good song :smiley:

Why he hates that? that’s so good song :D[/quote]

he said it in a chat. dont know why :frowning:

he said it in a chat. dont know why :([/quote]

Its the lyrics that Chester doesn’t like. Joe doesn’t like A place for my head and Phoenix doesn’t like Easier to run.

he said it in a chat. dont know why :([/quote]

Its the lyrics that Chester doesn’t like. Joe doesn’t like A place for my head and Phoenix doesn’t like Easier to run.[/quote]

AAAA, okay! Thanks for the information :’)

god damn, give us Carousel :wink:

Really would like to see they playing Carousel, runaway, Across the Line (love this song -), What we don’t know, pretend to be, from the inside""

Still waiting a live version of Blackout

HIGH VOLTAGE [heart]

I agree!

“When They Come For Me” without a doubt…I saw some youtube videos & the 3 of them are just amazing on those drums!!!..MMM

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]HIGH VOLTAGE [heart]
[/quote]

OMG yes!! That’d be epic :smiley:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=ANVANOPPENS]HIGH VOLTAGE [heart]

With You, Points of Authority, By Myself (I love the Live in Texas’ version), A Place For My Head, Don’t Stay :wink:

aa, I wanna hear points of authority again! it reminds me of the moment when Mike threw water on me :smiley:

Valentine’s day :slight_smile: or In Pieces…

I would absolutely love to hear Robot Boy played live, as well as Blackout (maybe a new version). If they don’t want to play Robot Boy live, though, I’d at least like to know the reason.

In Between would be awesome to hear live. I love that song

[quote=Gail Charlevi Dsouza]In Between would be awesome to hear live. I love that song
[/quote]

it so simple song but that’s why it is so beautiful :slight_smile:

[quote=Gail Charlevi Dsouza]In Between would be awesome to hear live. I love that song

My December, Dedicated, Across the Line, Easier to Run, Valentine’s Day, Hands Held High,