What song do you want to hear live again?

[quote=Vinícius]Really would like to see they playing Carousel, runaway, Across the Line (love this song -), What we don’t know, pretend to be, from the inside""

Still waiting a live version of Blackout[/quote]

Here’s the live version of Blackout, it’s the same as the album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ebEh0cAYc

Here’s the live relaxed version for a soundcheck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5XoYxMOQB4

Enjoy =)

I want to hear the version of One Step Closer they played in Live in Texas and Somewhere I Belong would be good too.

Wow… No love for ‘Hit The Floor.’ Lyrically, that song is one of the best written songs on Meteora and has great energy live.

Easier to run, From the Inside, Somewhere I Belong, Valentin’s Day))

figure again and and one:)… i hoped they will be able to do something like a 10 min. medley w/ couple of old songs for the anniversary last year but unfortunately nothing happened…

Obviously Points Of Authority, Reading My Eyes and The Little Things Give You Away! :slight_smile:

Easily Robot Boy and Krwlng that would be insane live favorite reanimation song

The little things give you away! I love the Brad’s guitar solo more than anything

Easier to run, somewhere i belong, in between, in pieces, hands held high, Across the line, lying from you and now i stop before i start to write each song which isnt played on the last concert.

All of them :smiley:

I’d like to hear again “Somewhere I Belong”. I’ve never heard Figure.09 and With You live but I guess it should be awesome.

I wanna hear And One live. That’s too obscure though. It’ll never happen unless there’s some LPUer only event or something.

i think Hit the Floor would be awesome! also Wretches and Kings!

forgotten, runaway, with you, some reanimation stuff and easier to run

[quote=SinisterNL]forgotten, runaway, with you, some reanimation stuff and easier to run

Qwerty, Carousel, With You, By Myself, Easier To Run, In Pieces, And One

i always want to hear my december live… that would be soooo awsome =)

By Myself, Easier To Run,Black Birds,Don’t stay
and QWERTY[heart]

Figure.09 and Somewhere I belong! Figure.09 because the song rocks, and SIB because of good memories… reminds me of my first LP concert!

oh gosh, so much. But next time I’d like to hear songs I haven’t heard live so far.
In the End and Waiting for the End, Bleed it Out, Breaking the Habit, Lying from You and also Faint are great songs are great live songs, but they already played them on the two concerts I attended :stuck_out_tongue:

so I’d love to hear My December :heart: or Qwerty, Easier to Run or maybe Blackbirds. Across the Line? Gosh, too many awesome LP songs ^^
but number #1 on my ‘wishlist’ is probably My December.