What kind of things you have done for Linkin Park?

I wanna hear some stories when you have suffered only because you wanted to see Linkin Park live!

for example I have almost died when I tried to keep my place in the crowd at Sonisphere in 2009. That’s only one story…I have many more :'D

I traveled for 14 hours by plane to get to the LPU Summit in Chicago. I wouldn’t call it suffering, though. This wasn’t first time I traveled so far. And it was definitely worth it.
I had to wait for M&G for few hours.
I did some artwork for the band and gave it to them (I wonder, if they still have it :)).
We also did an art project for the band with international group of fans.

I would guide them around places I know with pleasure and I’d try to take them to fun places, I could also help as a translator in my country. But they usually have all covered for them. [smile]

14 hours by plane! wow :slight_smile:

Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:
Second concert I almost fainted cause at the beginning it was so crazy up front and I was literally squeezed like a sandwich. Not to mention that big asshole behind me who pulled me down at the end of the concert to grab Rob’s drum stick. I busted my knee from the fall cause someone next to me stepped on it.
And lastly, traveling to Germany just for the concert. It was a lighting speed trip xD

LOL I happily listen to them all day instead of paying attention in class^^
Unfortunatly most teachers seem to catch me :open_mouth: :smiley:

This summer I’ll be travelling 200 km to Rock Im Park to see LP :smiley:
I hope as I get older I will be able to do more for LP :smiley:

[quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:
Second concert I almost fainted cause at the beginning it was so crazy up front and I was literally squeezed like a sandwich. Not to mention that big asshole behind me who pulled me down at the end of the concert to grab Rob’s drum stick. I busted my knee from the fall cause someone next to me stepped on it.
And lastly, traveling to Germany just for the concert. It was a lighting speed trip xD[/quote]

I know that feeling when you are squeezed like a sandwich!! Everytime I’m going to die and then I’m thinking “next time I won’t try to get closer to the stage! never again!” but still I have to do it over and over again. I will never learn for my mistakes. seeing LP in the first row is worth of dying :smiley:

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:
And lastly, traveling to Germany just for the concert. It was a lighting speed trip xD[/quote]

I know that feeling when you are squeezed like a sandwich!! Everytime I’m going to die and then I’m thinking “next time I won’t try to get closer to the stage! never again!” but still I have to do it over and over again. I will never learn for my mistakes. seeing LP in the first row is worth of dying :D[/quote]

Yeah exactly! 1st row is always the best :smiley:

It just crossed my mind…Are MFR volunteering and promoting stuff included in this thread as “things we’ve done for LP”?

[quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:

Amazing story! :smiley:

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:

Amazing story! :D[/quote]

I’ll say!!!
Evo u have an amazing way of telling stories!! Ever considered writing a book?

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:

I’ll say!!!
[/quote]

yes indeed!
btw. have you ever got “teased” during the gig? I mean once I was in the first row (again) and then some girl started to rip my arms off the fence because I tried to hold on it and keep my place. And then she started to hit and scratch me and he yelled that I took his place! I was like “WTF” :smiley: but during the show he made me feel uncomfortable and he also took my woolly hat threw it away! (luckily I found it later).
Then Chester threw his towel to the crowd and of course me and the other girl fought about it. But in the end I got it ;D it felt sooooo good! I’m a little girl but I have power to defend myself :wink:

Celebrated our 20 year anniversary at the Houston 2011 show. Had to go twice cause the first one they cancelled at last minute. Was very excited to hear they rescheduled because it was so important to us. I also pre-ordered our tickets while my daughter was in the hospital…I had to make sure we got tickets. Now that is love. A mother making sure she gets tickets for a concert while her child is not doing well. I knew that her outcome would be good & that’s what mattered. I’m waiting to get the new tour dates so we can go again. First time to see them & I got a M&G, it was the best.

My first concert was 2009 in Ferreopolis, Germany. My Dad surprise me with the article in the Newspapper. He said to me “want we drive to Ferropolis to the the The five enormous excavators?” and I thinked to myself: what?!, drive 3 hour to see some excavators, oh nooo. And then he said and in addition Linkin Park play that night in Ferropolis. I couldn´t say anything and was so happy.

But my best Memories are year 2011, M&G Leipzig and concert (150 km drive), last minutes catch a summit pass to LPU Summit Hamburg (about 280 km drive), winning Backstagetour with Mike, because someone give me his raffle tickets and Mike Shinoda invited my parents, my best friend and me to the concert that night in Hamburg after the Backstagetour.

Without my parents that all is not possible, because I have a handicap, I´m so thankful ^^

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:

Thanks!

I’ll say!!!

i’ve done a lot for lp, but las summer on the europe tour, i had the one of the most craziest roadtrips ever (my friend and i were just wishing to survive it^^) i was leaving luxembourg friday (17.06) at 3 pm, took my friend in düsseldorf and drove iver 700km to arrive to the 1rst show in leipzig, there we waited the whole night and day to be in the 1rst row on saturday night 18.06. at the end of the show we were more than exhausted, but we had to continue our roadtrip. so we leave leipzig and drove almost 400 km to oberursel (the second show) and waited there too until sunday the 19.06 to be again in the 1rst row. i can tell you it was a hell trip from leipzig to oberursel (i really don’t know how i made it…) after the 2nd show in oberursel wee just looked like zombies and were so happy to finally can sleep after 65 hours awake and a lot of coffee and redbull^^

seems that you had really exhausted fun but summer roadtrip!

[quote=videl_2201][/quote]

Wow, thats a hell of a trip!

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:

I’ll say!!!

[quote=videl_2201][/quote]

way to go :DDD Nice one

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:

Thanks!

I’ll say!!!

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=EvoOba]Cried myself to death cause my parents wouldn’t let me go to their concert when they got here for the 1st time. The said I was too young. -.-" The day of concert tho an amazing surprise was awaiting me; dad came up to me holding a ticket. He said he had bought it for me since ages and he knew how much I love them and that I couldn’t miss it. :smiley:

Thanks!

I’ll say!!!