What kind of things you have done for Linkin Park?

well i’ve only been able too see them once but i won’t call it suffering it was more like a rite of passage to the greatest and most amazing night of my life :slight_smile: i basically went broke because i had to buy a plane ticket then i ended up buying my concert tickets through a broker because i didn’t get through the pre-sale…i ended up paying like $300 USD per ticket and i had to battle the cold temperatures. I’m from the Caribbean where its like summer temperatures all year so it was quite interesting standing in the freezing cold for 6 hours. I have no regrets what so ever and i can’t wait to go broke again :slight_smile:

that’s the spirit :wink:

My story is not such amazing but i fly with the plain from germany to spain only to hear lp at the ema´s 2010 in madrid.

as if people want to read this xD

my second LP concert i was crying my eyes out and begging my dad that i wanted to go to the concert. But of the distance Holland to Germany, he said it will cost A LOT. train, hotel, tickets, food. I was being sad for few days, i only wanted to lay in my bed, look at my LP posters and cry. Then my dad made up his mind and said he want to do my crazy plan xD Then on my birthday i received a email that i won the M&G,. but that day we had to leave and catch our train and heading to Germany. So i couldnt read the further infomation about the M&G =/

And when waiting in the effin cold at the gate for 11 hours, with no M&G, i almost cried -___- My dad tried to talk to the guards, but ofcourse they dont have any idea about those things.

But atleast i was at first row and Brad threw his pick right in my hand O.O and imagine someone who is short, clumbsy, even faisl at walking could catch a pick with small hands xD

and my third concert in Hamburg i paid EVERYTHING with MY OWN MONEY. (with a little help from my stepdad that drove to Hamburg for me xD) when they announced the tourdates and i was a dropout, had no school nor a job. i had to look for a job asap to get money for the concert. My first job failed, they fired me after 2 weeks xD Which left me stressing out, i couldnt eat, just the thought i would miss the concert made my heart skip a beat. But then 2 months before the concert i found a job at the grocery store and had enough money ^.^

I’m not only happy i went to the concert (and summit) but who knew i would try to find a job if i hadnt a goal in mind. So LP kinda motivated me to get a job. And im still working at the grocery store :smiley:

btw, at the Hamburg concert mike threw his pick and i was fighting with a girl for the pick, we were crawling on the ground for it and she pushed me and i pushed her back. Then i thought i’ve found the pick and people were grabbing me to get up. and they we’re like; its okay, that girl was really mean. And i was like; are you kidding me =| i almost got the pick. then the girl found the pick. Bummer i didnt have the pick but atleast there were nice people and cared about others.

atleast i got a Brad pick i was fighting for a dude. Poor dude didnt want to hurt me and just left while i got the pick ^.^

[quote=michazyee]as if people want to read this xD

my second LP concert i was crying my eyes out and begging my dad that i wanted to go to the concert. But of the distance Holland to Germany, he said it will cost A LOT. train, hotel, tickets, food. I was being sad for few days, i only wanted to lay in my bed, look at my LP posters and cry. Then my dad made up his mind and said he want to do my crazy plan xD Then on my birthday i received a email that i won the M&G,. but that day we had to leave and catch our train and heading to Germany. So i couldnt read the further infomation about the M&G =/

And when waiting in the effin cold at the gate for 11 hours, with no M&G, i almost cried -___- My dad tried to talk to the guards, but ofcourse they dont have any idea about those things.

But atleast i was at first row and Brad threw his pick right in my hand O.O and imagine someone who is short, clumbsy, even faisl at walking could catch a pick with small hands xD

and my third concert in Hamburg i paid EVERYTHING with MY OWN MONEY. (with a little help from my stepdad that drove to Hamburg for me xD) when they announced the tourdates and i was a dropout, had no school nor a job. i had to look for a job asap to get money for the concert. My first job failed, they fired me after 2 weeks xD Which left me stressing out, i couldnt eat, just the thought i would miss the concert made my heart skip a beat. But then 2 months before the concert i found a job at the grocery store and had enough money ^.^

I’m not only happy i went to the concert (and summit) but who knew i would try to find a job if i hadnt a goal in mind. So LP kinda motivated me to get a job. And im still working at the grocery store :smiley:

btw, at the Hamburg concert mike threw his pick and i was fighting with a girl for the pick, we were crawling on the ground for it and she pushed me and i pushed her back. Then i thought i’ve found the pick and people were grabbing me to get up. and they we’re like; its okay, that girl was really mean. And i was like; are you kidding me =| i almost got the pick. then the girl found the pick. Bummer i didnt have the pick but atleast there were nice people and cared about others.

atleast i got a Brad pick i was fighting for a dude. Poor dude didnt want to hurt me and just left while i got the pick ^.^

I ignored my parents for 2 weeks straight because they wouldn’t let me see LP live when they last came to Perth, I eventually got to see them live but it was hard trying to ignore my parents.