What is your horoscope?

I know that everyone are putting out there horoscopes, let’s put it on here instead. :gift::birthday::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:. You can talk all about it, it should be fun. :grinning::blush:

P.S have fun with it try to make it hype. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m a cancer :grin: and I’m compatible with Scorpio Pisces and Capricorn

2 Likes

My only question is why do people pay so much attention to these things? Like, checking everyday and connecting every single thing that happens to them to their horoscope.

3 Likes

Why do I laugh because of these associations? :joy:

3 Likes

I’m a Scorpio and I get alone with everyone as long as you don’t get me in to my bad side we are all good. :grin::blush:

I just love Pisces and cancer

2 Likes

I’m a Pisces born on the cusp of Aires. I was born on March 20th which some consider a Pisces and some consider an Aries. I definitely feel like I have traits of both. I’m super creative, empathetic, and emotional, but also crave adventure, prefer spontaneity, and can have intense bouts of rage and spite. My husband is a Sagittarius which are compatible with Aries, so perhaps I’m more of an Aries? Though, I am a graphic artist by trade, so maybe I’m more of a Pisces? It has always fascinated me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I m pisces

2 Likes

I don’t understand why some people live and die by their horoscopes. Personally, I don’t care, but for those that do…

I was born October 18, so that makes me a Libra.

2 Likes

@LP13413 that’s cool.

Taurus! And yeah I eat a lot. :pizza:

2 Likes

I don’t get it either but you’ve got to admit sometimes there’s “fortunes” that just crack you up
Respect to those that take it seriously but if you don’t, it can be a good laugh here and there

I’m a Virgo born Sep 17
Not sure besides that lol

1 Like

I’m Taurus, and I don’t eat too much as they say

1 Like

Aquarius here

aries here

Sagittarius

Libra, I was born on October 13th.

I was born in November 13 so I’m a Scorpio.

Scorpio … October 24th … I’m not a crazy bitch … or am I ?? :rofl:

1 Like

Are you of October too? Great! And it’s the same day that the release of HT?!

1 Like

@ironsoldier16 I know it was destiny how do I deny it … I think It was one of the most exciting days of my life within the worst year of my life but HT saved my life

1 Like