What is your horoscope?

Pisces! born March 6 :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry for reply late.

I know how you feel, I graduated the same year that my aunt passed away…

1 Like

I’m a Cancer. Forever plagued by waves of emotions :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t be so rude to yourself :joy::joy::joy:
And about bdays — there are three of us in our class that celebrate their bdays in a row. One of my friends on 15 of March, me on 16th and the other guy on 17th

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

On topic:
I’m a sagittarius :bow_and_arrow: Don’t try to tie me because I need my freedom :butterfly: I enjoy life, I love adventures and adrenaline, I do things with passion :muscle::fire: But I shoot sharp&fierce when I’m hurt by others :shield: :fire: :bow_and_arrow: When the defenseless are hurt, I try to protect them.

This movie is totally me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love that movie soo much… really !!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Me toooooooo :heart:

1 Like

I was born on May 4th so I’m Taurus

Should’ve saw that coming

3 Likes

I’m Pisces, born on March 4th :slight_smile:

I’m a Capricorn 01181973[quote=“coolcat96, post:1, topic:22789, full:true”]
I know that everyon are putting out there horoscopes, let’s put it on here instead. :gift::birthday::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:. You can talk all about it, it should be fun. :grinning::blush:

P.S have fun with it try to make it hype. :grinning:
[/quote]

@arya_92 That is so awesome your Pisces :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, im with everyone that thinks horoscopes are a waste of time, im a Scorpio though lol.

Capricorn .

2 Likes

@chigokurosaki it is just for fun nothing else that is it​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. And the ones who don’t like it they don’t have to comment on it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:I’m not forcing any one to​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. But the ones who enjoy can continue to have fun.

giphy

I can’t believe im using this :joy: I blame @gatsie and @lpfan61 for this :joy:

4 Likes

I dont believe in them even though i coincidentally find my horoscopes to be true regularly (but that’s the point right​:rofl:) i have a friend who is super into it so i hear mine without seeking it out… im a libra so that makes me the scales, kinda explains my eating disorder and obsession with JUSTICE :rofl:
I do care about my horoscope alot when im high but (manic) my partner knows if i start wacking out the horoscopes then crazy me is gonna happen lol

3 Likes

Your beautiful like lions in the sky :joy::grin: