What is you biggest regret in life

Glad you’re going to the doctor ! Take care of you !
Doesn’t matter to me. I’ll listen&care even if you blow the things out of proportion so much that this forum inflates.

i am going to have a prescription. she will probably ask me about my mental health but i will be like i am fine. i don’t want therapy. i was always dealing with that on my own.

@the_termin8r i am fine. i had so much fun at work today. and i will have for the next few days. because i am awesome. just don’t want to be like oh whatever. my mum said, if you have nothing nice to say be quiet. so i am forcing myself to be away from whatsapp even if it is difficult.

It could be just talk…not medicines…

they want me on meds. apparently when you’re being honest this is what you get

1 Like

Doctors aren’t stupid you know.

That’s an idiotic mentality that too many people adopt and that has resulted in our society being so messed up and full of pussies that get butthurt and scream murder if you look their way. I’m not saying you’re like that, I’m saying that you should ignore it and say what you want.

3 Likes

Do you think they’re / we’re idiots… I mean…that’s their job…they can discover your lies…

2 Likes

no. Because i will go on whatsapp and i will whine and whine and everyone will be like “oh Rory we’re here for you and whatever it will be fine, don’t kill yourself” and then they will turn around and go live their lives and i will be still alone in my bed because that’s the reality. at this point there is nothing anyone can do. and don’t get me wrong, i know they have good intentions. i appreciate it and deep down when i am super sad i know you are all there for me. but it’s a moment. online support and i am here… stuck in this body, in this mind in this place.
i just decided i am too tired to fight. whatever will be will be and i have no control over it. therapy is useless. i won’t take meds. i am still here, right? that means i will be here.

But we are also a reality and I don’t just forget you exist when I close my laptop.
Knowing we’re there is a first step. But we aren’t the only ones for sure.

And therapy ISN’T useless, it can save lifes.

1 Like

That’s what you think.

Why not? This isn’t the movies you know, they won’t drug you as part of some underground government experiment.

1 Like

i had therapy. didn’t work.

isn’t it true?

i know, i just think that meds are bad

NO!

If they were bad they wouldn’t prescribe them.

1 Like

Maybe it wasn’t the good moment, or the good doctor.
Try it, tell them you don’t want to take meds. They are there to help you, not to judge you.

1 Like

then idk.

i did, they said they are strongly reccomend them.

i am just lonely, i need a friend. like real life friend.

But they won’t force you to take them if you really don’t wan’t to.
Well last time I checked I was in real life and not a bot stuck in the forum…
But, seriously, why not trying to do something new ? Like you said, new year, new you. You could try to get into an association ? So you will meet new people and make friends !

1 Like

Yeah!why not?? You organized the memorial in London… what about people there?you’re so nice @rorybourdon and friendly… you could make lots of friends!

Anyway…if some med is necessary, it’s not a tragedy… they could give some at the beginning and then take them away…

1 Like

i am not nice. i am selfish and i am just bad.
but it doesn’t matter. i just don’t want to talk about it.

it is hard with my line of work

First legit thing I believe. And look at that, it’s something repairable and something we’re all searching for whether we use the same terms or not
Learning patience is what you need no not an outlet.

3 Likes

I’ve been told this countless times too. Even when I was helping others. So I know how it feels.
But a real selfish person woudln’t have organised LP memorials in London, because they wouldn’t have been affected by Chester’s death.
So you’re not selfish (and btw I really think it’s so cool you organized memorials. Like really, I’m so admirative, I would have been waaaaaaay to shy to do so !)

Some associations only meet on weekends, once a week or once every two weeks !

1 Like

If you were like that you wouldn’t open your mind to us to let know your fragility and you wouldn’t say that you’re bad…
Anyway…everyone has bad and good point and feel empathetic with one or another…it’s normal human being…just find your empathetic soul…

1 Like

That’s kinda me :sweat_smile: