What is you biggest regret in life

I am shy, but this is what anyone would do, but i was first. I was affected by his death and still am. And it was natural thing to do.

I have nothing else to say to be honest. i am tired of everything and i said too much. knowing me i will be deleting all my posts soon

Even if you’ll delete them we can’t forget and I won’t delete mine!

EDIT: that’s not a threat… just I can’t forget and say everything’s fine, cause clearly it’s not like this…

@the_termin8r Everybody is affected buy death differently, maybe your way of caring isn’t everybody’s way ?

I wouldn’t have been able to do it. Seriously. I would have taken my candle&photo and put them at my window at my utmost.

My way of caring verges on being flat out cold.

That’s an appropriate way of caring for some people. Everybody doesn’t break down crying.

well then i am different. because i have decided that i will do it and after heavy advertising i managed to gather 200 people there. Candles, flowers, singing. but i just gave an idea and people done the rest. nothing special.

1 Like

Well, maybe that’s just my standards but managing to gather 200 people is AWESOME

2 Likes

i still see it as nothing. i care about people more than about myself. so i still find it something normal. i was hurting, they were hurting, i wanted to help. simple.

Didn’t you guys nearly burn down the US embassy with a Chinese floating lantern? :joy:

1 Like

yes. but later found out that the lantern was ilegal as we were supposed to ask for permission first because of planes and it was a tree not the embassy

So how is that being selfish?

2 Likes

Don’t you dare saying you are selfish after saying that :expressionless:
THIS.IS.AWESOME

2 Likes

LOL. I didn’t help at the second meet when one of my batteries nearly went up in flames at the same location. :joy:

3 Likes

thank you, but still normal for me. Chester deserved it. and still does

1 Like

I regret not seeing the Kings of Chaos when they rolled through last year around this time.

I blew it off because we were already short-staffed at work that night, and I just told myself “Oh, I’ll just see Chester on the next Linkin Park tour!”

I learned a hard lesson in July.

1 Like

Both of you should stop listening to “Burn it down” :joy:

4 Likes

but it is my favourite song!

2 Likes

Ok then you can listen to it but don’t do the same IRL :joy:

I’m the pyromaniac here lol.

5 Likes

Noted. I’ll bring a garden hose if I ever meet you

2 Likes