What if The FANS gave LP a Concert

@linkinpark

Kinda Reverse, but What if The Fans (even if some sing better than others…) gave LP a concert

The remaining members of LP will be the crowd while we the fans give them a concert as a tribute to Chester AND them

I could imagine Mike would be smiling the whole time

I would hate to hear the 12 year olds screaming “CrAAWlIIIInG In MIIIII SKKKKKin”

Would be very Cringe worthy but I bet it’d be a night LP would never forget

:grin:

8 Likes

That’s a cool vision… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am in so let’s do it

2 Likes

I would really like to participate. Honestly I would sing my fav LP song which is “With You”. This would be an AWESOME idea. A man could hope!

1 Like

I call Somewhere I Belong my favorite LP song

1 Like

I would so join this

okay…WHAT IF (never going to happen)

But you were in a room ALONE with LP and you got to sing Chesters lyrics to any song while they watch you - which would you choose? ONLY one because there would be a billion fans there

I would choose Pshng Me Aw*y :sunglasses:

This could become a cool project. If people could record their own versions and send them to the band as a memento of how much Chester really meant to us. Of course this is just an idea now lol. Wonder if anyone else would chip in?

4 Likes

We can ask all the soldiers to do it

We all should spread the word to LP about this

Maybe a concert would be impossible for some to attend (like me) BUT a tribute cover Video kind of thing would definitely work! Imagine LP live reacting to your uploaded video (which would be on youtube)

I would be fucking crying seeing LP…listening to me

I would probably end missing up the song doing this

1 Like

BUT its for Chester and LP so they would understand and be totally fine with it

I think it’d be pretty cool

ANOTHER idea would be:

LP performs their songs like normal BUT YOU would take Chesters place (basically just a cool kind of Vocal Cover buts Live and YOU (for one night only) basically Join LP

That would be out fucking standing :star_struck:

That was a dream of mine since I was ten

I’d be completely down for a project like this. Once we get more peeps in I guess we can agree on what we can do. And maybe the ending song could be a collab of all of our voices on OML.

Like this?

5 Likes

I am down of this now how are we going to do this

1 Like

LMFAO! Omg lol

The second I heard his voice Chesters “SHUT UP!” Came to mind :joy:

2 Likes

We need to spread this to LP

They need to be aware

Basically the ONLY way would be using social media (we need to find a way so that atleast one LP member sees this)

does anyone here live in L A so they can get in touch with the band to do this

1 Like

Just use social media and inform the fansites, then you have more chance to be noticed!

5 Likes

I seriously think the uploading think could be accepted/work

I really feel like LP would appreciate this. They’ve performed for us for years, and now Its Time to show them how much we love and care about Linkin Park