What have you got as Christmas presents?

It´s time to list what you got for christmas from your family, your friends or from yourself :slight_smile:

My gifts so far:
M.A.S.K. Complete Editon (a cartoon from my childhood)
Volbeat Live From Beyond Hell/ Above Heaven Deluxe Edition

and from myself for me:
Minutes To Midnight Super Fan Edition
several other Linkin Park CDs
Back To The Future Blu Ray with Mini Delorean
Home Improvement Complete Edition
Simpsons Season 14
Despicable Me French Blu Ray with plush minion
several other DVDs and Blu Rays
Nintendo 3DS and several games

I will see tomorrow when I get my presents :slight_smile:

it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD

[quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD
[/quote]

Hoping for money too so I can go see LP somewhere :smiley:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD

I got my PS VITA from hubby!

A ring from my girlfriend … [smile]
And I also got Linkin Park & Jay-Z Collision Course CD+DVD in jewel case.

LPU _____
and other stuff too :smiley:

Early Christmas Presents (November - December)
Pokemon Black and Pokemon HeartGold
Harry Potter Books 6 and 7
Both of Katy Perry’s Albums
LPU11 Membership with Package
Christmas Cards

Gotten on Xmas eve:
$10
Christmas Cards
Candy
Chocolate walnut cookies
Christmas Tree Porclean Bank
Three Angel Christmas Figurines
Picture Frame

See what I get tomorrow :smiley:

new phone :slight_smile:
LPU membership
RIP ticket
book
PC games :smiley:

A skateboard and LPU membership :smiley: Plus lots of chocolates, some art stuff and a few books :slight_smile:

Today I got a kitty calander and throw snowman blanket :wink:

chocolates, clothing store vouchers, makeup, family guy dvd, Lady Gaga Monster Ball concert dvd and a few other things

I got tons of rly good stuff, but the two rly sweet things i wanted and got was the 2009 linkinpark Bio book I asked for. And i rly wanted to become an LP Memeber so i am now :slight_smile: and i orderd the LPU11 package as well i cant wait to get it in a week… (Hope everyone had a rly good christmas)

US$ 300,00 to expend in Argentina -
Lots of chocolate and clothes
and I gave to myself an IpoD Touch

I’ve got clothes, a book and the best present: this annual membership. I love my bro so much!

Some new clothes, a shit load of chocolate. LP items you guys are probably more interested in, Shinoda’s Glorious Excess book, It’s Goin’ Down single, and A Thousand Suns+. I also got Foo Fighters Skin and Bones DVD.

Yeah i got that too :DDDDDD

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD