What have you got as Christmas presents?

[quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD

[quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD
[/quote]

AWWWWWWWW!!! I got 250 euros as well :smiley: Which are now sitting safely in the bank waiting for a LP concert in London to be announced :smiley:

I got my first very own Cello :slight_smile:

I got guitar strings, money and some chocolate. But i still have to get some money from my uncle and i probably get a new bed OR a new couch from my sister.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD

[quote=schatti]My gifts so far:
M.A.S.K. Complete Editon (a cartoon from my childhood)
Volbeat Live From Beyond Hell/ Above Heaven Deluxe Edition

and from myself for me:
Minutes To Midnight Super Fan Edition
[/quote]

What is this edition?

My list:

• Halo Combat Evolved Aniversary ED
  • Uncharted 3
  • Battlefield 3
  • Songs for the Underground
  • LPU 9 CD
  • A sweatshirt of LP
  • Clothes (¬¬)
  • Money (^0^)

I got a ice watch in white and pink :3
money, movies with jared leto, and of course the membership for this wonderful thing called LPU11 :slight_smile:
and too much candy :smiley:

[quote=Sergio-LP-19][quote=schatti]My gifts so far:

and from myself for me:
[/quote]

What is this edition?

My list:

• Uncharted 3
  • Battlefield 3
  • LPU 9 CD
  • A sweatshirt of LP
  • Clothes (¬¬)
  • Money (^0^)
    [/quote]

this one:

I got 8 DVD’s including all the Resident evil movies :D. Also got 80 dollars in itunes gift cards as well as a few new books too. Was lucky to get 2 new LP posters, one Hybrid Theory era and one A thousand suns era :).

[quote=schatti][quote=Sergio-LP-19][quote=schatti]My gifts so far:

and from myself for me:
[/quote]

What is this edition?

My list:

• Uncharted 3
  • Battlefield 3
  • LPU 9 CD
  • A sweatshirt of LP
  • Clothes (¬¬)
  • Money (^0^)
    [/quote]

this one:

[/quote]

AWESOME! Where did u get this from so quickly?

[quote=Reni LP][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=schatti][quote=Sergio-LP-19][quote=schatti]My gifts so far:

and from myself for me:
[/quote]

What is this edition?

this one:

[/quote]

AWESOME! Where did u get this from so quickly?[/quote]

i found it on cdandlp.com from a canadian seller. This was just an example picture my personal copy is still on the way.

I got a Jacket and a Sweater from my parents. One of my cuzins bought me a shirt but I forgot it in his car -_-

I’m too lazy so I can not write but here’s pictures some of my presents :'D
HERE’S THE LINK

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Reni LP][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=Reni LP]it’s still early for me to open the presents xD but i’m gonna open them tonight ;D hopes there will be a looot of money lol xD

[quote=schatti][quote=bridgeburner][quote=schatti][quote=Sergio-LP-19][quote=schatti]My gifts so far:

and from myself for me:
[/quote]

What is this edition?

this one:

[/quote]

AWESOME! Where did u get this from so quickly?[/quote]

i found it on cdandlp.com from a canadian seller. This was just an example picture my personal copy is still on the way.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info & congrats. How much did you pay it for?

[quote=bridgeburner]

Thanks for the info & congrats. How much did you pay it for?[/quote]
I paid 78,10 Euro incl. shipment but when it arrives I think I have to pay also 19% custom fees so at least it costs me about 93 euros/121 us dollars

[quote=schatti][quote=bridgeburner]

Thanks for the info & congrats. How much did you pay it for?[/quote]
I paid 78,10 Euro incl. shipment but when it arrives I think I have to pay also 19% custom fees so at least it costs me about 93 euros/121 us dollars
[/quote]
I hope you don’t have to pay for the custom fees… isn’t the item pre-owned? independent sellers mostly mark the packets as gifts…

[quote=bridgeburner]
I hope you don´t have to pay for the custom fees… isn´t the item pre-owned? independent sellers mostly mark the packets as gifts…[/quote]
Yes it´s pre-owned. If the price is over 22 Euro it doesn´t make a difference mark as gift or not., i must pay the customs fees.

[quote=schatti][/quote]
jeez, I shall not write the value more than 22 euros on the customs form when I send stuff to germany thereafter.