What grinds your gears?

I had a nasty wake up call this morning. Who in their right mind calls at 8 f*cking am to tell you to come in to work at 10:30am? Like, can’t you call later?
I was so scared from the phone ringing at first, then I thought it was an alarm and didn’t pay much attention and then realised work was calling. I now have a terrible headache.

1 Like

Also a lefty and i have the same problem😀

1 Like

That sounds pretty reasonable. At least it’s not 30 mins before you have to be there.

Seriously? Am I the only lefty ever who has a decent sense of direction?

Nah, they call after 9am if they need you cause we’re not open before 8:30. Plus, I’m right next door, they know I can be there within 15min.

however, it causes a rush to hell, to be called in earlier. (is it for or at work=?
… in my case I get often bad mood cause my well calculated schedule won t work without my false :rage:

Seems like it :grin:

Being out of salted caramel in the middle of the night with all the stores being closed is quite grinding my gears darnit!

So many hours, still barely charged. Hate it that the charging cable keeps falling out.

Why are some kids such a**holes? We caught 2 boys trying to bully another one in the toilets today. Ugh!

What were you doing in the boys’ toilets?

I was walking past them and heard them, sent my colleague after them to rescue the kid.

exactly, i remember that 6-8 months ago, one lil (12yrs old) dude was grinding my gears, making me just nuts. I was trying really hard not to punch him, told the teachers a few times about him

Why the heck they get more and more emotionless these kids… thankfully you were there, omg… :rage:

1 Like

Retards who text and drive need to have their heads run over by their own cars. Just this morning I was walking down the road to get to uni and I saw this woman in a moving car with both her hands off the wheel and on her phone, granted she was in slow moving traffic, but knowing modern day imbeciles she’s likely to do it at speed too.

2 Likes

Recless drivers are a pain in general. Ugh.

these people need to drive themselves against a tree, so that they finally realise their immoral behaviour

2 Likes

Oh I also see kids on their bikes while having both hands on their smartphone. My dad almost ran one over with his car because they just cross the roads and expect traffic to stop for them…

I understand when you’re in a train, or when you’re just sitting somewhere, that you might focus on your phone. But some are so glued to their phone. Had to train new singers for the band. They were playing with their phone when I was trying to explain them something. I got so pissed off. Told them if they don’t take it serious they should just stay home and not waste my time.

1 Like

Apparently a worker at the train station near my house didn’t know how to use a drill causing it to overheat and catch on fire. They say some people were injured and the station was closed. Wow!

WTF? I don’t understand how they can hire someone to do a certain job and not check if they can actually do it?

When people say rock music is bad.

1 Like