What grinds your gears?

waiting… and if I am hungry it is even worse :rage:

What grinds my gears? The way the media portrays Chester. They seem to go out of their way to make him look like a self-centered piece of crap. Like when they all reported on him saying they kept metal alive, and recently about how they report on his confidence on Linkin Park getying into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. Just irritates me because whenever he says something a little bit confident the media blows up about it trying to make him look like a huge jerk.

Well, you can’t blame them. I actually thought it was such a selfish thing to say that they kept metal alive, like pleaseee!! That’s why Mike ran to his rescue, otherwise they wouldn’t care what media said.

You mean the video where they cut through an expensive bag with a hot knife? I’ve seen it pass by on Youtube but never clicked it, hoping it would go away eventually.

I just hate the suggested vides that pops up on Youtube. Most of them have nothing to do with what you watched earlier. At least not in my case.

Idk about a bag but I’ve had ones for coke, lighters, rubber bands, pencils and that sort of stuff. It’s really annoying and now it’s the nitrogen stuff.

Hmmm, well nope I haven’t seen those pass by. But then again, these “suggested videos” are supposedly “chosen, according to your own previous searches”. Which is annoying, I agree.

Most of my suggestions are relatively accurate except it just suggests stuff I’ve just watched.

This is what I mean:

Oh I see the hot knife with cola bottle before. It’s… Interesting. I’ll spare you how messed up my recommendations look right now :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the only one I watched before. I like the sound the soap made.

I know right! I wasn’t expecting the soap to make such a squeeking sound!

loool
so we all enjoy them at least kinda :joy:
cause laughing feeeeels soooo weeeeeelllllllllllll !

When i can’t feel my face after dentist visit :no_mouth:

I’m getting the same message for my internet banking today. It’s so annoying.

I blame the snow in the UK’s case. Our infrastructure is so crappily built that it can’t handle some mild snow. Last night my lights flickered at least half a dozen times as if the power was about to cough out.

There are almost always power outages here when heavy snow hits. We only get really big snow storms like once or twice per winter, but last year a big one caused a bunch of trees to fall on roads and power lines, and we had no power for two days straight. Plus a tree was blocking one of the roads up to my house. And with only about four to five hours daylight this time of year, we had to use candles for light. Totally sucked.

Aesthetically, I adore snow. But logistically… it can be a a cruel force of nature which deprives me of my internet and videogames during the time of year I need them most.

Surprisingly, we had another huge snow storm a couple weeks ago, and no outages at all. RELIEVED.

Awful smudge-like thing on TV screen:

Oh my, could you wipe it off or is it damaged?

Wiping doesn’t work lol

Oh my! How did this happen? :open_mouth: