What grinds your gears?

No, they have no chance but I don’t want to annoy the owners. Also it was slippery so one mistake and the dog gets it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the weekend and it’s sunny, everyone’s out lol.

Wasn’t sunny in my area and it def wasn’t warm.

The sun was too much for me today :stuck_out_tongue: Still cold though.

I can’t stand the morons who think that not reading makes you an idiot. I haven’t willingly read a book in 2 years and I think I’m doing alright considering my high school English grade was an A despite being stuck in a foundation paper for some reason, my college grades were all the highest possible and I’m getting straight As in uni and I haven’t read any books (fiction and non) in over 2 years.

1 Like

Ι wasn’t a reader when I was younger, I just started like 3 years ago. It’s totally ok if you don’t read, I don’t understand it either, some people simply don’t like to, it has nothing to do with being smarter or having better grades than someone who does read.

1 Like

Yeah, I think there’s no relation between reading and being smart or wise. I like to read sometimes. Mostly, it’s fantasy literature, though. And in English for practice.

1 Like

I need to brush up on my Bulgarian reading and writing.

I assume you differentiate between “leisure reading” and school-related reading (maybe not including the latter as actual reading since it is imposed on one). Anyway, that’s the same case for me. Haven’t read anything “for fun” in years. However, I did just spent the weekend reading two hefty chapters in one of my chemistry textbooks.

“Leisure reading” is not a thing for me; the only reading I make time for is the copious amount of textbook/other school-related reading I’ve had to do (and there’s been a LOT to get an English degree and now almost a chemistry degree). My grades have also been fantastic since high school.

How much smarter one becomes due to reading is really dependent on WHAT one reads (there’s plenty of “light reading” fluff out there). And there’s also the occasional individual who manages to learn just fine without reading much at all (such as those who have a talent for absorbing topics just by listening or watching, etc.)

2 Likes

Leisure reading is a chore to me. I find no fun in it regardless of the book.

It’s a chore for me as well. I generally seek out leisure activities which are more effortless (i.e., things that provide more direct sensory experiences).

2 Likes

I love to see ya guy agreing … :smiley:

knowing that tomorrow the exam results are out and my parents are like
“we will see tomorrow okayyy (in a mocking manner)”
“wonder what you"d done in that exam”
or
“You can never be like your bro”
the fact is that i don’t want to be like him I JUST WANT TO BE ME
this is where “numb” comes in

1 Like

:hugging: my friend

1 Like

@theearlywalker by the way when will there be another story

I think I mentioned before that there will not be anymore story.

oh i didn’t see that

When the charger swings and hits me in the nuts. :confounded:

1 Like

Lol, how did you do that?

Gravity falls. (Pendulum)