What grinds your gears?

The ½ hr was referring to the waiting time at the bus stop; if there are fewer people, fewer buses would be sent out.

I hate waiting for the bus. I make my trips faster on foot.

There is a copter flying over as I type this. The count is now up to 20 in just over 6hrs. I also calculated that statistically I might have missed 4.25 copters in that gap i mentioned which actually rounds to 5 copters (not 4).

Buses here take too long, in London they arrive within 2min, you never have to wait.

The metro usually comes every 3min on week days but it’s different during the weekend. It doesn’t run till late either, which is a bummer.

Maybe in central, in my area you’d be lucky if it comes in 30

EDIT:

Here’s the helicopter activity log for today (times of each passing):

10:49
10:59
11:00
11:02
11:08
11:11
11:28
11:51
12:06
12:38
12:48
14:49
14:55
15:04
15:10
15:23
16:43
16:57
16:58
17:07
17:10
18:04
18:04:30
18:07
(I gave up past this point).

I also estimate that I missed about 4-5 in the gap between 12:48 and 14:49. Either I missed them or all the pilots were having lunch or something.

Overall (not inc the estimation) 24 copters flew over my house in about 7 hours and 20 mins. That makes 3.3 an hour (statistically) which goes to 4; meaning 1 every 15 mins.

And this happens EVERY GODDAMN DAY :rage:

It wasn’t like this a few years back :confused:

Are they actually drones (like @The_early_walker commented)

No, they’re manned ones. It’s your average copter, nothing special, there’s just a flight lane right over my house. And they fly low too :confused:

God bless, it WERE not my DRONES #lol@mattbellamy at the lpu…looool…have to twitter this I guess
:boom:
and this
#emergency call to
@gatsie…come over, we wanna care ya…and laugh with ya

Calling in the drones eh?

call in kinda free ness dom etc

Parents that can’t contain their children.

2 Likes

People bothering me with my headphones on. I want to write ‘fuck off’ on each of my ear cups. If I’m with headphones, you sod off.

2 Likes

Today we bought my wife a nice T-shirt. The inscription says “F*#k you very much” (but not censored). I think that also won’t be enough reason to not disturb you while you’re in your music.

I would have been FUCKING PISSED!!! Sorry this happened :cry:

I was waiting for some time off work so i could read a book. Now i started reading it and ended with one night!!

My rabbit is dead and I miss her every day. These guys from my church band keep offering me a new rabbit. As if that would make it all better. Rabbits are amazing animals. Some people prefer cats. Some people prefer dogs. I know that I’ll end up an old rabbit lady someday.

But to just offer me a bunch of new rabbits, while my own rabbit had died recently in such a horrible way… I know they mean well, but it’s not like I lost a pair of shoes or anything. It feels so weird… And they don’t understand, they keep on offering the new rabbits, despite the fact that I’ve declined several times. It is very annoying.

All you need is a nice big LPU hug.

1 Like

I read about your bunny a few days ago and I didn’t want to say anything because I’m totally new here and we don’t know each other, but then I kept thinking about my old cat whom I love very much and I know he won’t be with me for long now, and it’s killing me, so… I wanted to say how sorry I am. If I may say… I wish you the very best.

1 Like

Hey Babe @Gatsie it hurtsx come on Plug like To be with ya ! ]

I just saw some news, telling about a German guy who fell off his bike, overestimating the state of Ukrainian roads. Hate our roads.

That’s not seriously a road is it? Why don’t they just cancel the Dakar rally and just have it there?