What grinds your gears?

Back on topic, it frustrates me when people make plans to meet without mentioning a place and time.

It’s more annoying when they don’t make plans, they just say ‘lets meet up’ and then wing it. Funnily enough that should be exactly my sort of approach, but it just never works.

Hahaha yeah… that’ translates to “I’ll say let’s meet up to be polite but I’ll leave it there cause honestly, I don’t wanna go out with you” :stuck_out_tongue:

No, they usually mean it but they just aren’t organized.

Teaching my granddad to use google earth, maps and chrome. And trying to tell him that you don’t need PHDs in quantum physics and rocket science to be able to use multiple windows at once and browsing the internet, because he seems to think that I’ve got some kind of rare and unique skill.

Damn… I wanted Germans win…

same here!

When the backs of your thighs are sweating so badly that your ass starts to sting and burn.

Those 10 seconds advertisments they began to insert in every movie and other stuff.

Do you use adblock?

No, I mean on TV.

seems that I lost my i-phone…

http://media2.giga.de/2014/08/AndroidLost.png

You always do that to get away from me.

I’m at the pool now, and there’s nobody, cuz nobody is that crazy to visit it near midday.

Enjoy the cold water…,:relaxed:
you sure know where to meet me buddy, we have soo much places [since you share them with the whole world, they become: public private places :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate it when anyone in my family gets their hands on a phone because they immediately start shouting down it.

Fine, @The_early_walker. Yup, I’m feeling very exposed to the cold wind now. :wind_blowing_face:

don´t forget the sun to kiss ya skin :tongue:

Absolutely no sun now.

I’m out.

@The_early_walker hopefully the Hi-5 would electrocute you. This laptop is not functioning properly (extremely slow) cuz I think it got a little bit wet, a little bit of short-circuit somewhere. :angry:

A short wouldn’t cause it to be slow, it’d just stop working.