What grinds your gears?

The Lidl own brand ones don’t fall apart at all.

The autocorrection of my mobile :scream::rage:

Lidl is in the UK too?

Yep, we’ve got it over here too. Surprisingly in all the 5 or so days I’ve been in Germany in total I’ve seen less Lidls than I have over here.

What a luck for ya nose :sweat_smile:

Lidl is the worst super market here, quality sucks.

It’s a budget shop and over here the stuff’s decent but we don’t do our main shopping there.

Morrisons or Sainsbury’s?

Bit of both as far as I know. I haven’t set foot in a supermarket in months thank god. We also go to Costco and Tesco as well. Oh and Asda. Basically a bit of everything.

Oh tesco, yeah. Forgot about that one… Never been to costco though :stuck_out_tongue:

Stm Samuel! :laughing:

There’s one in Watford and they recently started building one in Wembley about 4 miles away from my house. Apparently there’s one somewhere around Enfield as well.

The retarded dog that has now been barking in somebody’s garden for 20 mins straight. I can hear it through my headphones. I just want to shout out of the window so that the whole neighbourhood can hear me.

Oh… couple of mounths ago we had some car alarming through all the night. Probably, the owner left the city and it was screaming till the accumulator died.

A house alarm was on ALL night yesterday. Drove us crazy!

Wow, this is the king of passive argessive!

I think it was last summer or the summer before that a house alarm went off for 36 hours straight (I counted) and we went insane too. It was worse during the night because I had to have my window open because it was hot.

Not when it’s been happening every other day for 2 years. These computers take literally 5 mins to log in.

I feel my rage everytime smb didn’t manage To give clear answers To clear questions :grin: only no answer is worse ., :rage:

It’s even worse when somebody sugar coats something. If it’s bad news give it to me straight, I’m not looking for an ‘easy’ let down.

1 Like

AGREE yes they do this only in fear of earning rage these no answer or Sweet answer persons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Girlies with tons of make up in fitness studio, that block the equipment only to play with their phones :rage: :punch:

1 Like