What grinds your gears?

That’s too sad to hear. :disappointed:

1 Like

It must be strange to miss a family member whom you’ve never known that well. Family is family though. My condolences. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank You guys for the kind words :heart:

1 Like

aw sorry for your loss

1 Like

Friends that are mad at you for stupid reasons.

1 Like

They called me in to work even though it’s my day off and I told them I had plans -.- I’m so pissed!

1 Like

How the hell do people even use spotify? It’s such a glitchy pile of rubbish, half of the songs glitch out and don’t even play even though they’re free (not grey-ed out).

Its a paid one…thats why i dont even use it…
Musixmatch is better…

I rarely have issues with Spotify. I’ve used it for several years in combination with my current internet provider. The only thing that bothers me is when certain songs stop being available because sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. :confused:

No it’s not, I got a free account the other week.

Also I’ve found that when listening to albums the songs just stop playing after X amount of tracks and you have to go back and hit play again. Really annoying when you’re listening to a new album and you’ve no clue where you were up to.

Spotify works fine for me, never had issues with it.

For me every other song doesn’t work or runs for a few secs and then stops or albums glitch out and stop playing at random points, even music that I was listening to yesterday is refusing to play today. Absolute garbage, I’ll stick to yt for music I don’t have on CD.

Doesn’t work here at all :neutral_face:

Oh! Acutally my big brother told me. I also tried to make my account in spotify. But its just not accepting. It just keeps on loading. I tried 3 times and then left it. :confused:

same here, works perfect for me.

Sit rep: It appears to have a mind of its own. The songs that weren’t working yesterday are working fine now.

Lol… your spotify have got its own brains

My parents are sooooooooo annoying af rn

I said I don’t have really any problem and keep asking me and I was like wtf?

And also some bees (not literally) while I’m in an internet café -_-

Mine images for the when and where thread are sideways. :neutral_face::neutral_face:
Gonna use Imgur from now on

well, something like this is going on here too…form the starting of this month. I was getting scoldings everyday for no reason. Not yesterday and today. I was saved somehow … -_-

whats that? even my pic come sideways… :confused: