What grinds your gears?

I remembered that last Christmas, I overheard my grandmother talking to my uncles about a wolf in the forest near her house.

It wasn’t enough, that they had just cut off hot water about a month ago. This morning those shitheads turned off cold water… :rage:

I have tried all the nearby shops and book stores. still not getting my textbooksof next yr. They just keep on saying come later, not available…etc.
Amazon and online shopping are taking a lot of delivery charges. I ain’t even getting good pdf’s on net.
Aaaagggrrhhh this is bad. :confounded: :rage:

Another Windows 10 update… Bastards keep fudging up my other apps with each update…

Trying to get the day off on Saturday, because you promised the dad you’d spend the weekend with him because of Fathers Day. Getting Friday as a day off instead and no co-workers willing to swap. Having a pissed off dad now, who thinks you think work is more important than family. FML

1 Like

I updated mine completely by accident, I moved my laptop a bit too suddenly (nothing vicious) and it started spasing (as usual) so it DL’d the update, made it really sluggish after that as usual but I see no changes.

Eversince Windows update, I’m getting that darned cep manager.exe error now every time I start up my laptop.

What’s that?

I haven’t used my laptop in a week. Apparently I’m gonna find a surprise when I turn it on today :confused:

It’s a file that belongs to my Adobe Photoshop. Once I start Photoshop I will receive an error during saving. It will save though, I can click the error away. But it’s annoying as heck.

2 Likes

I remembered that day you guys were talking about the broken earphones, so just in case, I bought a spare pair of earphones and a spare line-in audio jack for 10,80 in total. Yup @gatsie I already spent the oxidised 1,00 coin that day.

1 Like

Software problems and error…really bad :disappointed:

I have to spare some time and finally update my laptop :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, my mom still keeping her saltiness rn -_-

And i am getting scoldings rn -_-

Wow, even my fucking big brother!? Such too much salt and joiner bitch :rage:

Wait what ???
I didn’t get that :

my “W” button is grinding my gears to such an extent that whenever i press it it causes my page to scroll down that pisses me off

1 Like

I also hate my big brother for shitting on me all day

I hope you don’t mean that literally :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep thats true …siblings are meant to fight

Who else here hates his/her big brother??
Well if talking of me…how did you know? …my big bro is ok ok …not so troblesome. But when we fight…we fight like real warriors :smile: