What grinds your gears?

Some people cannot follow basic instructions. Ugh!

Yeah don’t get me wrong I love my job but I think it’s normal to not like certain moments during a day on the job.

Hooray for more spam.

I didn’t go to my nephew’s 8th grade graduation and didn’t go to Six Flags with my cousin, so my stepmom assumes something is up with me.

I just did not want to go. Why can’t people understand this???

2 crowded places with people making unnecessary noise. I’d be a ghost too.

Why are passport and ID photos always bad?

1 Like

All of my ID photos a proper mugshots. :joy: Especially my passport photo before my current one.

You reminded me that I have to take the photos to my new id card…oh my gosh.

Colds Colds Colds -_-

Yeah it’s summer but I was like sneezing….What the hell?

My worst nightmate.

Snapped the legs of my glasses by accident and getting it fixed is taking longer than I thought. Hooray.

I misread that as “snapped my legs off” when my desktop notification popped up :joy:

2 Likes

Vk.Com( a social network) app has some really strange bugs
Like notifications from the dialogue may not come (turned on) And , in some time, they will work again, WTF. The problem is that notifications usually stop working in dialogues with the most important persons(for some reason)

My WA notifications have a mind of their own, sometimes they go off, sometimes I get a message and my phone does nothing, sometimes I would get a message, it would sort of start to go off for 0.1 secs but then it decides not to and goes for lunch instead.

1 Like

No one younger than 12 or 13 should be on Facebook.

Trying to solve a problem, but all the other person wants to do is be angry or an immature little brat. Like get over it. I almost laughed in my coworkers face, well I giggled a little, when she was throwing UNNECESSARY attitude and pressure during a meeting we where having. Like come on, lets just figure this out and get on with it! Your not cool.

Ugh, someone deleted my post on our fb group page for no reason? -_-

My mom is living with us for more than a week. I literally don’t have any personal space.
Damn work seems more comfy…

1 Like

:sigh: Yet another few emails later:

Amazon “apologies” for any misunderstandings that have cropped up, but on the contrary, says that they unfortunately really can’t help me this time. Requests me to contact them via phone directly.

LIke seriously WTF Amazon.

Oh believe me I know how annoying that could be.