What grinds your gears?

I’ve got my wallet stolen today :expressionless:it’s not about the money, it’s about memory! It’s from Portugal

1 Like

Damn, did you lose a lot of money? Also you gotta obviously tell your bank to shut down your cards.

Thankfully, there weren’t any cards
But I’ve lost some money :unamused:

1 Like

Yeah, it recognized mine, but now it doesn’t

Still glad I’m not a paying LPU member when I shit like this pass by.

Also. Not looking forward to show at work in full suit with the sun shining like we’re in the fudhing Sahara dessert. :cry:

Slow net af -_-

Another thing that annoys me:

I’m trying to do like how @the_termin8r does it, but that notification to update keeps popping up.

PS: when did @the_termin8r also became an LPU member?

1 Like

The perks of having a job in city hall: Being confronted with certain people you’d rather not stumble into, but having to remain be “polite” and professional at the same time. And having those same people being all awkward about it. That without having proper air conditioning while wearing a black suit is what really grinds my gears today. Thank goodness I can now lay in coma for a few hours…

A friend gave me their OML pre order membership because they didn’t need / want it. Def not renewing when it runs out.

2 Likes

Colds af -_-

1 Like

Ugh, my manager is a pain lately.

2 Likes

My colds and my prick big brother is my pain rn -_-

My mom can be a pain in the ass.

More spam @gatsie:
I remembered the time reading your blog and you said you were broke and needed to find a job…

(I wonder why there’s such a long time delay in between searching stuff like that and the ad coming up :thinking:)

Ugh, colds -_-

i’m coughing 9-12 month a year

19 months a year? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL
well, it def feels like that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Damn, I’ve lost my razor charger
Now I look like a drunkie that was drinking for a couple of weeks🙈(I do look like that when I don’t shave once a week)