What grinds your gears?

What a bs :roll_eyes::hugs::hugs:

I was with my cousin and her younger cousin (that is 8) yesterday. He wanted an magic 8 ball. So we got back to my aunt’s house-my aunt and cousin got into an uproar why the thing is evil. Every time they’d shut up about it, Carson (the 8 year old) would bring up that he wanted a etch a Sketch instead and they’d argue again. On and on. Then my cousin Jamie mentioned to Carson’s dad that he needs to talk his about Momo. (Carson claimed his teacher had a picture of Momo on her desk). Then Carson gets upset and says he wished he hadn’t mentioned Momo or anything at all. I’m sorry…but I really think he brought this on himself. When they were done talking about the damn 8 ball he would bring it up AGAIN and CONSTANTLY. Why didn’t someone just tell him to shut up? Christ this annoyed me to no end.

Actually it was a hoax, there was no such challenge circulating:

I’m not sure I follow what’s happening. I got something about an 8-ball argument and then an etch-a-sketch argument and then I got completley lost.

1 Like

Yeah I know this. I tried explaining this to my cousin that it is a Japanese sculpture. But explaining something to her is like…I really don’t know how to explain. I was dogsitting for my brother and she told me that if my brother’s family dies, I should breed the dogs…I tell her the dogs are spayed. She tells me to get it reversed…I didn’t have the heart to tell her that the dogs get their ovaries taken out so it can’t be “reversed”. My cousin is 47.

This kid got an magic 8 ball. My aunt and cousin argue over it. He brings it up again again constantly to continue the arguing. To clarify he wanted the etch a Sketch.

After that, my cousin mentions to his dad to talk to his to speak to his teacher about Momo… apparently his teacher had a pic of it on her desk. He gets upset wishing he hadn’t brought it up.
My apologies for any confusion.

1 Like

Ah, I get it now.

1 Like

Looks like Jeff the killer experimented with drugs

1 Like

Lately a certain someone with they stupidity and making tons of unnecessary posts on social media

2 Likes

LMAO, someone’s not happy. :joy:

1 Like

I was trying to not make to obvious @the_termin8r you got though

It’s pretty obvious, you might as well come out with it. lol

You know how I feel about things like this Rob I told you this before on WA

I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

I already made a post in the other thread how I feel

MS Word’s complete and utter inability to do anything but type out text. Why does inserting images and equations turn the page’s formatting on its head?

4 Likes

Word is a nightmare sometimes. I always change the wrapping to having the picture in front of the text. But it’s still a pain.

Good Luck with your dissertation!

1 Like

I’ve played with all the possible settings, multiple times. They never do anything so I’ve given up.

Thanks, I’m on the easy part now of writing about content that I know. Yesterday I was doing the literature review and it was like ripping my nails out. I’m nearly done though, and the submission is on Wed.

1 Like

Literature review is the worst. And then adding your in-text referencing after you have done writing is even worse. Keep your head up, it’s almost done!

1 Like

You can put the images in the background setting so they don’t mess up the text anymore