What ever happened signing autographs for fans?

I’m waiting for the band to come out and Joe from Linkin park straight up dissed me and said NO!!! Not cool.

I’m waiting for the band to come out and Joe from Linkin park straight up dissed me and said NO!!! Not cool. This was at the concert at home depot center. Love Linkin park but that was not nice. On the plus side we met a really cool couple !!! Yay for us

wow, joe really said that?!

Not really friendly. I can hardly imagine that, because after every show there are fans waiting outside. It’s just normal to them I guess. Was Joe in a hurry or something? And what about the other band members? Have you seen them too?

they were prob just super exhausted, having to play last and all

yep, maybe[quote=Hogmany]they were prob just super exhausted, having to play last and all[/quote]

Merged your threads together, please only make one discussion pertaining the same topic, thanks.

Well there were only 4 of us waiting and I asked nicely. I didn’t jump on his car lol. When I asked a girl on the car said yes and he said no and took off. I thought that was messed up because there were only 4 of us and we waited til 2 am.

thats kinda odd
when i met them joe was one of the friendly ones really

in my opinion, and yes i have a lot of respect for the guys, but even though you may be exhausted as heck
you still appereantly have the energy to walk by yourself you may as well take a min and sign something for a fan right

i mean hello, it doesn’t take forever to do that xD
yes i know that when fans get something signed they more likely want more and want to have a little chat with them afterwards but hey
he could still walk off then and say goodbye… then at least he has the credit of doing something and thats giving them a signed item , which then people shouldn’t be complaining at all right

so if this all really happend then yes joe was kinda being lame and all but oh well
i bet he didn’t mean to be rude, they are all really good people, as far as i know :stuck_out_tongue:

And remember that Joe’s sign is just a “J”. It would be so fast for him sign whatever you want.

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]And remember that Joe’s sign is just a “J”. It would be so fast for him sign whatever you want.
[/quote]
ehm thats not true? lol
his autograph/signature isnt just a J

I am not trying to dog him out or anything its just that we waited for hours to get AN autograph and I know the guys are good people but its not hard to stop and sign 4 times. Or atleast say no sorry not just take off . Oh well what’s done is done better luck next time I guess . Either way the experience wasn’t great . It was kind of sad

i understand ^

Like Brad’s BBB :smiley:

lol after some time I can’t figure out which signature is which one.

That’s kind of odd… I’ve met the band 6 different times and they were always nice and always signed my stuff. I even saw Chester once at a venue and he took time out to sign for me. Maybe Joe was in a bad mood or something, who knows.

u shouldve asked chester or mike they are the nicest

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]ehm thats not true? lol
his autograph/signature isnt just a J[/quote]

Look: http://lpunderground.com/users/ZTImoXGM/blogs/3186193

Most likely, Joe was in a bad mood. When in Russia, he came out of the hotel, he signed everything. This time there was a reason. He probably was in a hurry.

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella][quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]ehm thats not true? lol
his autograph/signature isnt just a J[/quote]

Look: http://lpunderground.com/users/ZTImoXGM/blogs/3186193
[/quote]
lol dude
i see there a J indeed
but im pretty sure i see more than just a J on my signed poster xD
so thats why i said its not true x]

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]lol dude
i see there a J indeed
but im pretty sure i see more than just a J on my signed poster xD
so thats why i said its not true x][/quote]

Maybe it’s his new sign. I don’t know. A friend of mine got a M&G pass last month and he signed “J” in his LT too.