What ever happened signing autographs for fans?

would be unlikely for a great artist like him to make a big change like that
i got my autographs last may so not long ago either way
x]

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N][quote=Leonardo Mazzarella]

Maybe it’s his new sign. I don’t know. A friend of mine got a M&G pass last month and he signed “J” in his LT too.
[/quote]
would be unlikely for a great artist like him to make a big change like that
i got my autographs last may so not long ago either way
x]

now thats funny because when i was at the MG last may the band arrived way too late and had to perform in like 20

so yeah they didnt had got time left at all, the whole MG was one big rush
yet he gave me one big original official Mr Hahn autograph x]
although, when i look at his autograph right now… i cant see it, whatever he wrote lol

wow!!! are yuh serious…thats messed up!!! a big shocker…

Hey come on, LP are humans and people too, 2am, after a show, late as hell, maybe a bad mood and exhausted, very odd though because I agree Hahn is usually the funniest and best of them when it comes to talking and signing something . Mine this year in New Jersey Joe signed a big J and H, so I am sure it changes. If he did dog you, then there was probably a reason, they do a lot for the fans, meet and greets, maybe it was just a really bad day and very late.

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]now thats funny because when i was at the MG last may the band arrived way too late and had to perform in like 20

so yeah they didnt had got time left at all, the whole MG was one big rush
yet he gave me one big original official Mr Hahn autograph x]
although, when i look at his autograph right now… i cant see it, whatever he wrote lol[/quote]

I will ask at the M&G if I have the chance.

Not all of them sign the same way every time. The second time this summer that I met them, Chester signed CHAZ instead of his usual signature. Joe signed J HAHN

Joe seems to alternate through a few different ones

[quote=LP13413]Not all of them sign the same way every time. The second time this summer that I met them, Chester signed CHAZ instead of his usual signature. Joe signed J HAHN

Joe seems to alternate through a few different ones[/quote]

That’s what I said. [smile]

See now you guys are making me feel bad. I still love Linkin park I was just upset because out of the 5 concerts I’ve been to this was the first time I could’ve gotten an autograph and i really wanted one. Linkin park still rocks my socks off but hopefully i get another chance to get at that and it’ll be better!!! Thanks for your opinion peeps really appreciate it. Now be my friend lol much love !!!