What bands do you want to see live?

Has anyone seen Depeche Mode live? They just announced a tour for their new album. I’ve had a bad experience with them so I doubt I’ll go.

I saw them once a few years ago, but I had a really good time, I really enjoyed their concert. I really wanted to go to this tour, but they bought all the tickets. I even looked up the tickets in two of the nearest cities, but… nah. All gone.

I was supposed to see them but Dave decided to get wasted 20min before the show so they claimed an “illness” (literally 20min before they were supposed to hit the stage) and bailed.
The news reported the next day that he was so drunk he trashed the entire backstage area and threatened the staff. I lost a bit of respect for them that day.

Ugh, that’s so bad, I’m sorry. :frowning: He tends to do this, but I hope it’s not the usual. I was really looking forward to see them next year. I still hope that I can get a ticket.

They came back a couple of years later to make up for it but I didn’t go. People said he was drunk again and their stage presence wasn’t that good. Hope you can go, I’m still debating about it.

Me? Soo many bands… let me see… Starset, Beartooth, Crown The Empire, A Day To Remember, Of Mice & Men, Issues, The Amity Affliction… Fort Minor… and of course LINKIN PARK :smiley: ahaha

#T F K

I would really really really really love to see Yellowcard. They announced the final tour and that would be my last chance to see them live. But they already announced that they won’t come to South America, so… I don’t know if I will be able to do it. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

They’re playing here on the 15th, I want to go but not sure if I can yet.

If anyone ever has the chance to see The Amity Affliction live, do it! They were f*cking amazing!! One of the best concerts I’ve attended!

I would die for Blackfield with Anathema as supporters.

Blackfield is my 2nd band and Anathema has so many good songs to sing aloud!

Rage Against The Machine, really

Everlasting Blaze

i want to see LP more than any other band, but I’d love to see Slipknot, Alice in Chains and Korn… if I have the chance.

1 Like

The band i want to see the most is LP because I was never album to go because i was young, but yeah it would be cool if they come to New York again because they came there before so yeah.

This makes absolutely no sense at all.

2 Likes

@evooba why are you worrying about my typing it’s starting to make me upset.

Makes it more difficult for me. When your being rude about it. That it.

it’s just hard to understand what you’re trying to say, it’s not about being rude.

2 Likes

@evooba OK let just finish playing the game and leave all of this behind us OK. It cool I’m not mad. I just felt a bit defended that it, but it cool. Anyways

I don’t know if their are still around but I want to go to a three days of grace concert.

Do you mean offended?