What bands do you want to see live?

Besides Linkin Park, what other bands/artists would like to go to a concert for?
Me: Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, and probably other ones

My priorities right now are Rise Against and Avenged Sevenfold.
I want to (and probably will) see a few other bands live in the near future but those 2 are the ones I’m longing for the most.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Linkin Park and Shinedown live again.

I would love to see:

Florence + the Machines
Matt Corby (although he isn’t in a band)
Mudvayne (so I could take my older brother)

And I think that’s it…I also think it would be pretty cool to see Sia, again not a band.

You know what’s funny? I always say I won’t go see LP again to save money to see other bands I haven’t yet but every time a tour is announced or something I’m like, f*ck it. I can’t say no to them. I’d rather be broke than miss out and regret it later.

2 Likes

Hehehehehe @.@ I wish LP came around my area more.

Of Mice Of Men are coming to Holland this week. But I have to work and it’s on a workday :frowning:

Stone Sour, FFDP, Fuel, Eminem, and I was lucky to see Iron Maiden for the first time this year. LP feat. Eminem – have they actually been on stage together?

I wish they did too.

I’m bummed I missed OM&M last night, but I’m sure they’ll be back soon so I’m just gonna wait.

A LP ft Eminem collab hasn’t happened… yet.

For me it’s pretty much every band I listen to.

Both of the bands came to my state before. Rise Against toured with LP when I saw and met them the night before Chester broke his ankle the very next day when they would perform their final show of THP tour here in America and canceled the rest of the tour after that so he could heal. Also, Avenged Sevenfold had a show here a few weeks ago, but I wasn’t that show however a bunch of people probably went to it.

I want to see LP in concert as many times as I can because they are a big influence for me.

Me too. :blush:

Yes I know. I cried when they announced that tour. Rise Against is my favorite band and seeing them on stage with LP was insane to me.
I’m waiting for a collab with A7X for years now since they’re good friends.
Perks of living in the US; having the chance to see almost every artist live.

They toured with Slipknot this summer but I didn’t go see them in concert when they came to my state. However, I hope that they will have an American tour for their new album, Cold World, in 2017 so I can see them live and maybe meet the band the same day since they are my favorite band after Linkin Park. :smile: Anyway, I am sorry to hear that you can’t see them live this time and hope you will next time. :blush:

Because I met LP, I didn’t get to see OM&M or Rise Against open for them, but it was worth it and I wasn’t a fan of either band at the time. I hope you get to see them both live if they tour together again in the future. That would be cool and maybe LP will do a big collaboration with another band sometime. I know, but some bands like LP won’t always have a show in my state so I have to travel to bordering states to see them but the trip is worth it. I hope they come back here someday since that is what they said at my show back in 2015.

I don’t care who they tour with as long as I finally get to see them.

I wouldn’t mind another Chili Peppers or Muse show, they’re great live.
Oh and, Amity Affliction, can’t wait to see them as well!

Yeah, as long as you and I get to see our favorite bands at least once then I will be satisfied. I might want to see Panic! At The Disco or Fall Out Boy live since I am getting into them a little more lately plus other bands that I have just started listening to (more) recently.

Wait…so Linkin Park isn’t your favorite anymore ;-; @evooba

U2 first (and LP of course :P) then Chris Cornell, Twenty One Pilots, Eminem, Limp Bizkit and Korn.

1 Like

i would want to see fort minor in concert that would be kool