What bands do you want to see live?

Ohhhh nvm!!! It looks like Mudvayne is breaking up or whatever D;

I know I only know like 10 songs by them…but they are my older brother’s favorite rock group ;-;

I am lucky enough to have gone to 4 download festivals, the very first Sonisphere and to Projekt Revolution UK (A.K.A Road To Revolution)
So I have seen a ton of bands live
From Bowling For Soup to Slipknot
Metallica to Avenge Sevenfold
System of a Down to Linkin Park

I think you get the idea

1 Like

@intheend It’s weird, I don’t know. I love them to death, they were the first band I really got into and truly understood the meaning of music through them and they’ve taught me to love other bands but I don’t know… Rise Against is my number 1 now. LP is my Xero. Even if I ever stop liking their music or something, I’ll always have that deep respect for them as people. I can’t really explain it.

@acemasters How good was A7X? I have high expectations.

Fort Minor I’d love to see only with the original line up. It’s not the same with just Mike.

I want to see Spleen and System Of A Down live. Would be a pleasure to see The King And The Joker live , but that’s, unfortunately, impossible

It’s because of them that I learned other bands music so quickly. They will always be thee band for me. Forever @.@

1 Like

Yeap, exactly. Always special… and I’m glad they’re not as*****, they’re great people.

Avenge was pretty awesome

I saw FM ten years ago

Again another lucky feat to add lol

As star star star star star.

Yes, they are stars :3

That’s my joke -_-

(superglue gummy bears to @the_termin8r)

(gives @evooba gummies)

Oh I would like to see Linkin Park of course, I’ve never seen them. I’d love to see Muse and Depeche Mode as well, but I’ve already seen DM a few years ago and they were really awesome. :slight_smile: Dave Gahan was full of energy, they did a really good show. If I had the chance, I would have seen The Beatles too, but I think I’m late for that. :smiley:

Sadly I don’t have your music taste in general, all my favs are old farts by now or mostly dead. But it would have been nice to see Pink Floyd in their best years.

I really want to see Linkin Park, Alice Cooper and “Weird Al” Yankovic live in concert. They all put on really good shows. Some of the others include Bon Jovi, Def Leppard and actually Madonna’s show as well.
I wish Linkin Park does a world tour shortly after the release of their new album.

I do too and meet Mike while I am there. :smile:

1 Like

I have only been to one concert so far which was Linkin Park back in 2015, but I want to go many more of theirs plus a few for other bands sometime. :blush:

I tend to go to festivals only because you get the chance to see more bands that way

Let’s say the average LP concert ticket is £60
Download is say £250 that is for a space of 3 days
And let’s say 8 bands play the main stage thats 24 bands for £250 thats alittle over £10 per band…not bad eh

It may be worth it money wise but festivals are weird. Out of those 24 bands you actually get to see just 3 or 4. Sets are short, the production is not full (usually), you can’t go from one stage to the other… and there’s no guarantee you’ll have a good spot.

I probably won’t go to any festivals but it won’t matter if I go to a bunch of concerts where it is only a main act and bands that open for them since I don’t plan to attend more than a few concerts every few months unlike other people who go to a lot of them in a month or over the course of more than one since I want to save money for some, I don’t want to see more than a few bands live, etc.

LP with FM and STP :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’d be awesome or with Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise if DBS ever got back together/ended their hiatus to make another record or have another tour. :smiley:

next year Avenged Sevenfold+Parkway Drive with Asking Alexandria :heart_eyes: