HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

No! Batman can’t have it! :joy:

1 Like

I shall come in the night under cover of shadows muahahaha

I’ve come to realize it might end up being kinda hard for me to live this Batman thing down lol

1 Like

Going to sleep

1 Like

If it gets too challenging for you, you can always be Robin instead :joy:

Oh nah this Batman gig is awesome! It’s the reputation of clown that I’m worried about :joy:

Getting ready to go to the hospital soon

Today I was a proud south Korean for about a couple hours :sweat_smile::joy:
Sorry Germany :confused:

1 Like

Just back from Pilates and my instructor was good enough to keep me informed of the football result! He’s good like that! Haha.

1 Like

Is this the thread now? Lol - I will use them alternative :joy:

Back at home -FINALLY … :muscle:t2:, the nation fell in collective crying and moaning :soccer:- I am not a fan- but I like that this small nation has won :tada:- grats South Korea

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: its hug a Korean day today in mex lol
Undoubtedly the most fun cup that I can remember

1 Like

I am lost from fifa since some 4-5 days! :joy: I’ll check the highlights later lol . Just know sweden had 3 goals in last match

On the group chat after ages! Chilling with a beer for the night

4 Likes

It’s pretty much confusing these two threads - and I just decided for myself to post on both :stuck_out_tongue: and it was soo nice @evooba that you showed up yesterday in the chat :heart_eyes:, I wish you to have an AMAZING evening :wink: :tada:

Ot: just came home and relaxing now- it’s raining :umbrella: like crazy for hours now, but it won’t bother me- cuz I am on my weekend from up now :tada:

5 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m about to head out, I’ll let you guys know how it goes (probably on the chat) later tonight.

6 Likes

Yaaaay :heart_eyes::tada::heavy_heart_exclamation: :muscle:t2: :sunny: :hugs: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue: later!!

1 Like

Relaxing on a day off from work.

2 Likes

Heeeyooo - happy you have your free long weekend now, enjoy, any plans to make some joga or music @lp13413?

Ot: relaxing after dinner, my eyes are almost starting to close :see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s a gloomy, rainy day, otherwise I’d be out on my bike. It’s going to be a warm, humid weekend, so we’ll see.

2 Likes

I just came home! I had so much fun!!! I wish you guys were there. It was amazing!

We went out for food and drinks with everyone after, it was a great evening.

9 Likes

sat in bed…cant sleep so watching breaking bad…hope everyone is good!

2 Likes