HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

A year ago today, Linkin Park played in Sweden, so that was the show I was watching last night.

Christian Lindskog from Blindside joined the band on ‘One Step Closer’ like he used to do back in the day. I really enjoyed watching this video.

Speaking of this date in LP history, TEN years ago today, Linkin Park played at Milton Keynes, where they filmed Road To Revolution.

On topic, I just returned from an eye appointment and had my eyes dilated, so my vision is still slightly blurry.

6 Likes

baby-sitting watching a kids movie :frowning:

What’s the movie? :heart_eyes::grin:

Just get what WA means. So proud of me. :joy:
OT: going to watch a new serie on netflix (i didn’t choose it yet.)

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only kid movie fanatic :stuck_out_tongue: @alz89 doesn’t sound too happy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just came home… I’m so not ready for the weekend.

It was tangled…I ended up being on my laptop for most of it!!

I love some of them! But some are just boring hahaha!!

2 Likes

OT: watching Breaking Bad again!

:worried: how DARE you? :frowning: there’s not possibly any boring kids movie :cry:

Im just gonna make like Elsa and let this go… :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue: jk

2 Likes

I wanted to take my bike out today, but the humidity killed any motivation I had for today. We’re still at 90°F and it feels like 94 (in Celcius, it’s 32, and it feels like 34). I might just jump into the pool before I go to bed later…we’re in for a really hot and humid week.

Here’s also the message on our calendar, and something to keep in mind for this weekend.
DSCN2187

2 Likes

Hahaha! I love coco and the book of life!

Coco was great! I love kids movies too.

Still no idea where to post what I am doing right now, so I take this today :blush:, goodnight @LP13413, have a good rest and I like the quote of your calendar today :+1:t2:

Ot: woke up, definitely too early for a Sunday - so I decided to turn around and try to sleep on :blush::zzz:

2 Likes

Cleaning up the messes you guys make

5 Likes

Peut être c’est pourquoi vous ne pouvez pas dormir :confused: it’s my turn to just think lol…

But anyway…last day of no water :crossed_fingers: hopefully haha and that’s good because I might be out of ideas :stuck_out_tongue:
The longer it goes the grumpier you might get so I thought I’d send Vladimir back to you to cheer you up :slight_smile: I know he made you pretty happy last time so maybe he can have an encore :sweat_smile:
He said he needed help though so he convinced me to let him take his incredibly large family, Boris and miss oatmeal-here’s Vladimir and miss cinnamon lol :sweat_smile: he said he thought they’d do an even better job of cheering you up since last time you needed a volleyball partner but now you need water and they’re water balloons and can help you get through it by sacrificing themselves for you :joy:
Without further ado:
IMG_5976
IMG_5979IMG_5978
IMG_5980

Ps they had water and many spilled on my lap when I was drawing them :joy:

Ps to my ps: I know I need a life :rofl:

Ps ps ps: the colored ones he says are their “adopted” kids but [spoiler]I think miss cinnamon cheated on him because they don’t look like him at ALL :stuck_out_tongue:[/spoiler]

Ps ps ps ps now I can show you the toys I was looking for earlier :joy: I found them a little later :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you @jFar920 for your hard work! :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

OT: going to wash my hair :wave:

1 Like

@framos1792 O M G :open_mouth::astonished::flushed::scream::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::laughing::joy::heart_eyes::hugs: (That’s the summary of my reaction :grin:)

This is huge!!! How long it takes you to make all these water balloons!? :astonished:

You’re soooo sweet ! Thank you sooooooo much for what you’re doing to make me smile. That’s always awesome!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You made my day (again :yum::hugs::kissing_heart:)!!

Do you plan a water balloon battle tomorrow to use them? :grinning:

1 Like

:joy: that’s a good reaction, because when I was looking at the pictures again some of them looked pretty creepy :grin: I went for variety as you can see :stuck_out_tongue:

It didn’t take very long :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:
it looked like Batman really did pee his pants afterwards because of the popped ones while drawing but it was pretty fun :joy:

And knowing that will make my night :blush::hugs::sweat_smile::hugs:

Uhhh :sweat_smile: well they were kinda fragile lol there was more but they kept popping that’s why I put a towel and paper down and stuff so not many survivors :joy: (I mean, NO because they’re on a plane headed your way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Oh yeah…I spent a little extra time on mine :grin:
IMG_5981IMG_5984

5 Likes

Batman is beautiful too! I don’t know if Vladimir is a diva like Boris, but Batman will without a doubt put Vladimir in the shade!!

1 Like

Lol you hung out with him at the beach you should know :stuck_out_tongue::joy: if only I know Vladimir, then it makes me crazy :rofl:

Vladimir is a very nice volleyballoon…he rolls with the punches… always high above it all…he’s very light hearted… and he’s not full of himself like Boris-he’s actually quite empty inside :yum: lol
So Batman is just a sidekick backup this time around to protect the kids while they reach you :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a very happy Sunday and think simple thoughts and enjoy the little stuff :hugs:
Hitting the brioche and shelving unit now :sleeping::stuck_out_tongue: the wheel is too painful to do again :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you soo much again and buenas noches ! mi mejor mexican amigo ! :hugs:

OT: watching Kiss Me First on Netflix

1 Like