bace78ffe6b2dd5e0bdfa6d2c918b1d3
Oo disco ball!!

1 Like

:unamused: the calm before the kickass storm :grin:
How’re things for you there?

1 Like

Then lilyope will still take care of you :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy: her bat broke :relieved:
Plus I’m a good boy to her…most of the time :joy: actually more like never :joy: so this is nothing new to her :crazy_face: she’s accepted the idiot I can be I think so I’m safe :triumph:

@melisLP will take care of you for taking up Harley so many times, bro there’s a little fascination there by you :roll_eyes: you’re deadpoooooool :crazy_face:

1 Like

@chigokurosaki this is Vladimir, boris’ cousin :upside_down_face:

HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now? - #340 by framos1792

1 Like

Yeet yeet
Y’all ready to get beat
With this meat
I found on my seat
It looks like a treat
It might taste good with wheat
You know what’ll be neat
Trying to collect this fleet
In this unrelenting heat
Oh yes, that’ll be quite a feat

I think my career as a song writer is looking promising.

4 Likes

Lol thanks @framos1792 yeah just got to think that it will go well and make sure he rests after as he can’t drive for like 6 weeks after!

Thanks @chigokurosaki it means a lot…I’m trying to not to over think things but it’s hard not too!

4 Likes

Exactly. She did kick the gaurd’s ass right after that. :joy:.

From Florence? They’re fine. We got downpours of rain and it was miserable yesterday up til 2 PM or so. Then it was a nice evening.

Yea. We didn’t get much in terms of Florence either. Just some semi-heavy rain on and off for a few hours.

1 Like

That’s actually pretty good I can see you as a song writer too

1 Like

Thank you :grin: I’ve been practicing

That’s good to do this one word of advice if you want to write a song is never stop practicing and maybe look at other people’s stuff too @jrtrussell but this really good

1 Like

I can definitely see that as part of a full rap (I hope that’s how you intended it). It’s good.

1 Like

You spelled intheend wrong

Thank you. I’ve always wanted to be able to write music , but I guess I’ve been we had the time or inspiration. Maybe someday I can turn it into a hobby.

Haha. I was just messing around with this one, but maybe someday I could add to and improve it

1 Like

If you like I try to help you with this because I am a songwriter myself

1 Like