What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

U guys just hurt my brain. I was a biology major, not math. Hahaha

I was traumatized by my biology teacher in high school as a result I don’t want anything to do with the subject.

Agreed

I’m listening to Tomorrow (chester with STP) :smile: no more academics. Lol

and you dare question us? :stuck_out_tongue:
Bio was a tough one for me. I have always been good with numbers. Now I wonder what the others major in?
I hope someone will fulfill my dream and work for a record label. I would love him/her.

Does playing count as listening? If so:

• Swing Life Away - Rise Against
  • Hero Of War - Rise Against
  • So Far away - A7X
  • Leave Out All The Rest - LP
    and now moving on to People Live Here - Rise Against

If I could, I would definitely steal your music collection. I have the same, but I don’t listen to them as much. Thank you very much! :pizza:

@amitrish I would never question someone when it comes to math. I paid someone to do mine in college. That’s why I use calculators. Hahaha

sssshhhhhh! Don’t make all this public. Some things should be kept as a secret :wink:

1 Like

Bring Me The Horizon - Seen It All Before.

Great song. Great album. So many good memories with “Sempiternal” from 2013/2014.

Black velvet by AM

1 Like

I love the beat

2 Likes

straighr strong lyriks= FM

1 Like

…a man needs a maid with a heart of gold…

I listened to a lot of reggae this weekend, it had been a while and it was nice. I’m going back to my stuff tomorrow though lol

me often too, wwish you a good night to feel all your impressions, mark the points, make picture in ya mind, cya coffeetime tomorrow, take care…

Metalheads, give “Amaranthe” a try. Best part: They have 3 lead vocalist!

1 Like

thi video contains… would liked to hear it…

who´s this?